Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
Parameters Included In Hypertension Profile C
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
HEMOGRAM PARAMETERS (28)
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
DIABETES PROFILE (5)
HYPERTENSION TESTS (2)
- DIRECT RENIN
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- HOMOCYSTEINE TEST
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URI. ALBUMIN/CREATININE RATIO (UA/C)
- URINARY MICROALBUMIN
- CREATININE – URINE
- URIC ACID
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
METABOLIC PROFILE (1)
About Hypertension Profile C
Hypertension is also referred to as high blood pressure. It is a continuous rise in blood pressure level which puts extra strain on our heart. With passing time, it can lead to severe damage to the heart as well as other major organs which include kidneys, brain, and eyes. The Hypertension Profile C has 79 test parameters distributed under 16 sub-profiles. It examines different factors in our body which can be the potential cause for hypertension. This hypertension package is a preventive healthcare package provided by our partner Laboratory. Our Laboratory partner has a strong presence across India with 2,000 certified service centres in different cities. We at AreYouHealthy offer this profile at discounted rate. A Preventive Health Checkup Package or any test profile you book on AreYouHealthy is processed by our partner laboratory. AreYouHealthy feels proud to assure you about the quality and accuracy of the test reports. After the test sample collection, the results will be mailed to you in 3-4 working days. Book the Hypertension Profile C on AreYouHealthy by filling the simple booking form alongside and pressing the SUBMIT button.
16 Sub-Profiles Included In Hypertension Profile C
- THYROID PROFILE(3). The Thyroid gland in our lower neck region release T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). These are the two vital hormones secreted inside our body. We experience a lack of energy, melancholic feelings, weight gain, etc., because of the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. The Thyroid sub-profile bundles 3 test parameters which estimate the production of these two hormones and check if there is an over or underproduction.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(4). The 4 test parameters in the Diabetic Screen sub-profile are ABG (Average Blood Glucose), BKETO (Blood Ketone D3HB), and HBA (HbA1c), FRUCT (Fructosamine). These test parameters identify the rise in the blood sugar level after examining a blood sample. The Diabetic Screen Test profile requires fasting of 8-12 hours before the sample collection.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(4). With the help of 4 test parameters in the Iron Deficiency sub-profile, as the name suggests, this sub-profile estimates the levels of Iron Content and Transferrin in the body (blood). The test results help us in knowing the iron building capacity of the blood cells. There are several types of Anaemia that emerge out as a result of this test. This sub-profile even helps in analysing heat diseases.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). The liver comes in the major organs of our body. It releases several enzymes, bilirubin and various proteins. The Liver sub-profile bundles 11 test parameters which determine the levels of these liver products.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile is a group of 8 test parameters. It has another famous name Lipoprotein profile. This sub-profile is a set of 8 tests which measure the Cholesterol as well as other fats. The two fats with the names as Triglycerides and Cholesterol help in enhancing cell health. If these fats build inside the blood, affects our health adversely. On the basis of the test results, an individual can also predict heart diseases and strokes.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). One cannot afford to leave behind the health of Kidney. It has an essential job of filtering of waste and excess of water out of the blood. The two kidneys of our body filter approximately 180 litres of blood every day. The Renal(Kidney) sub-profile groups 5 tests which help us to determine kidney health.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile estimates the total count of blood particles like White Blood Cells, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Basophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc. This sub-profile has 28 test parameters.
- CORTISOL PROFILE. Cortisol is a hormone that plays an essential role in the metabolism of lipids, proteins, as well as carbohydrates. It infects our blood glucose levels, helps in maintaining blood pressure, and also helps regulate our immune system. Most cortisol in our blood is bound to a certain protein. Only a small percentage of it is known to be “free” and biologically active. Free cortisol is discharged into the excreta (urine) and is also present in the saliva. Cortisol sub-profile estimates the total amount of cortisol in the blood, urine, and/or saliva.
- ALDOSTERONE PROFILE. Aldosterone is a hormone that plays an essential role in maintaining normal sodium(Na+) and potassium(K) concentrations in our blood and in controlling blood concentration as well as blood pressure. This sub-profile estimates the level of aldosterone in our blood and/or the level of aldosterone in urine.
- RENIN PROFILE. Renin, an enzyme that helps in monitoring and controlling our blood pressure. This is manufactured by specialised cells in the kidneys. At the time of high blood pressure which is also known as hypertension, finding the appropriate reason behind it can help us get the proper treatment. A Renin Profile test can detect what’s happening in the body.
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(3). The Serum Electrolytes Test profile primarily determines the primary electrolytes in the body, i.e., Sodium (Na+), Chloride (Cl-) and Potassium (K). Electrolytes are known to be the electrically charged elements/minerals in the body tissues along with bloodstream. Their main duty is to facilitate the nutrients entering one’s body and filter the waste out of the body cells. The electrolytes even help maintain healthy water equilibrium, muscle activity as well as in stabilising the pH level of the body.
- MICROALBUMINURIA PROFILE(3). The Microalbuminuria sub-profile groups 3 test parameters. It is a urine test that estimates albumin in urine. Albumin is a protein that is used by our body cell. A certain level of microalbuminuria in the urine may be targetting the kidney damage, growth, as well as assist in repairing tissues. Microalbuminuria is usually present in the blood.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5). The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile is a set of 5 test parameters. This helps in pointing an individual’s chance of a cardiovascular event like a stroke or heart attack. The test results let us know if the risk is low, medium or high.
- HOMOCYSTEINE PROFILE. Homocysteine sub-profile measures the total amount of homocysteine in our blood. Homocysteine is a type of amino acid which is a chemical our body uses to manufacture proteins. Usually, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, as well as folic acid break down homocysteine and change it into other substances our body requires. There must be very little homocysteine left in our bloodstream. If an individual has high levels of homocysteine in our blood, it may be pointing towards a vitamin deficiency, heart disease, or a rare inherited disease. Other names for this sub-profile are total homocysteine, plasma total homocysteine.
- Lp-PLA2 PROFILE. The Lp-PLA2 sub-profile help determine our risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) which includes our risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) as well as ischemic stroke
- INSULIN (F) PROFILE. The Insulin(F) sub-profile blood test estimates fasting insulin and is helpful in the screening of insulin resistance as well as type II diabetes. Insulin is a hormone released by the pancreas in response to intake of carbohydrates. Insulin helps in transporting the carbohydrates as well as sugars from the bloodstream into the cells. Once inside, the sugars are utilised by the cells to make energy.
To book any Preventive Health Checkup Package or test profile from AreYouHealthy, just fill your complete details (required) in the booking form on this page. Tap the SUBMIT button and relax. We will send an SMS for confirmation on your provided contact number. Our team of test sample collector will reach to your registered address in the reserved time slot. All the test results will be sent on your registered email within 48 to 72 hours. In case you require the test results in hard copy format, you are required to pay an extra amount of Rs 75/-. The hard copy of the test results will be couriered to your registered address. AreYouHealthy even provides the 24X7 book on call facility. Just call us on 7289-87-6363. Stay Healthy!