Now At Rs 1000 Only
Immunoglobulin M (IgM) test measures the amount of various immunoglobulin or antibodies in the blood against antigens. These antibodies are made by the body to fight against the virus, bacteria, toxins, etc. the body produces different immunoglobulins to resist different antigens such as IgA, IgM, IgG, IgD, IgE. Immunoglobulin M (IgM) is found in the blood and lymph fluid. The antibodies for each foreign substance will be different. For example, the antibody for dengue will not be the same as the antibody for mononucleosis. Sometimes our body mistakenly makes antibodies against itself. This condition is called autoimmune disorder. IgM is the first antibody which is created to fight against new infection.
1. Immunoglobulin A (IgA): it is found in high concentrations in mucous membranes.
2. Immunoglobulin G (IgG): it is found in all body fluids, fight against viral and bacterial infection. It is also an abundant type of antibody.
3. Immunoglobulin M (IgM): it is the first antibody that is produced by the body to fight against various infections. It is found in lymph fluid and blood.
4. Immunoglobulin E (IgE): it is associated with allergic reactions. Usually, it is found in the skin, lungs, and mucous membranes.
5. Immunoglobulin D (IgD): it is the least understood antibody and exists in a small amount in the blood.
IgA, IgM, IgG are performed together to determine the information about the immune system. When the antibodies are produced against a specific antigen, the immune system remembers the response and produce more antibodies when that antigen enters the body for the next time. These tests are also performed to detect immunoglobulin deficiencies.
1. Ear infection.
4. Sinus infection.
5. Respiratory infection.
6. Digestive tract infection.
To book this test, please call us on +917289876363. We are offering this test at the lowest price possible. Mail reposts will be delivered within 2-3 working days. AreYouhealthy offers home sample collection as well.
FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
NORMAL RANGE: 0.46 – 3.04