About Infertility Comprehensive Panel
AreYouHealthy is offering Infertility Comprehensive Panel at low rates. Infertility Comprehensive Panel is a preventive health checkup that includes 10 test parameters. Don’t have time to come to the lab and submit the test sample? You don’t even need to go to the lab to give the sample. A sample collector will come to your place to collect the sample. After the sample collection, you’re required to make the payment to the executive. You’ll get the test results on an email.
Test Parameters Included In Infertility Comprehensive Panel
- DHEA – SULPHATE (DHEAS)
- 17 OH PROGESTERONE
- ANDROSTENEDIONE (A4)
- ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH)
- LUTEINISING HORMONE (LH)
- FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
- PROLACTIN (PRL)
T3 T4 TSH SERUM
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
Listed below are the 10 tests that are included in Infertility Comprehensive Panel:
- Luteinizing Hormone Test. Luteinizing hormone (LH) is a vital hormone, and both men and women produce it. This hormone is known as a gonadotropin, and it influences the sex organs in men and women. For ladies, it affects ovaries, and in men, it affects the testicles. Hormone LH assumes a job in puberty, monthly cycle, and fruitfulness. The measure of LH in your blood can demonstrate fundamental issues related to an assortment of regenerative medical problems. The essential reasons a doctor may suggest an LH test are: As a noteworthy part of an infertility workup for a lady or a man. To check for a pituitary organ issue
- FSH-Follicle Stimulating Hormone Test. The follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) blood test evaluates the amount of FSH in blood. FSH is a hormone created by the pituitary organ, located on the underside of the brain. Follicles structure estrogen and progesterone in the ovaries and help keep up the menstrual cycles in women. In men, FSH is a component of the development of the gonads similarly as sperm age. In women, FSH manages the menstrual cycle and enlivens the ovaries to deliver eggs.
- Prolactin Test. A prolactin (PRL) test estimates the amount of a hormone called prolactin an individual has in his or her blood. The hormone is made in the pituitary organ, which is found just underneath the brain. When ladies are pregnant or have recently given birth, their prolactin levels increase so they can make breast milk. But, it’s conceivable to have high prolactin levels in case a woman is not pregnant, and regardless of whether an individual is a man.
- Total Triiodothyronine(T3). A T3 test is executed as a component of an evaluation of thyroid function. It checks for the blood level of the hormone T3 (triiodothyronine), some of which is produced directly by the thyroid organ. Most T3 in the blood, however, is created somewhere else in the body where T4 (the real thyroid hormone produced by the thyroid organ) is chemically changed over to T3.
- Total Thyroxine(T4) Test. Our thyroid delivers a hormone called thyroxine, which is known as T4. This hormone plays a job in a few of our body’s functions, including development and metabolism. A portion of the T4 exists as free T4. This implies it hasn’t bonded to protein in the blood. This is the sort accessible for use by the body and tissues. In any case, the more substantial part of the T4 in the circulation system is bonded to the protein. Free thyroxine (free T4) tests are utilised to help assess thyroid function and analyse thyroid diseases, including hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, mostly after discovering the thyroid animating hormone (TSH) level is strange. The majority of the T4 and T3 circle in the blood bound to protein, while a tiny percentage is free (unbound). Blood tests can check total T4, free T4, total T3, or free T3. The complete T4 analysis has been utilised for a long time, yet it very well may be influenced by the measure of protein accessible in the blood to a tough situation to the hormone.
- TSH- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Test. A thyroid animating hormone (TSH) test is a common blood test used to assess how well the thyroid gland is functioning. The thyroid organ is situated at the lower front of the neck. TSH is delivered by the pituitary, a pea-sized organ located at the base of the cerebrum. When the thyroid organ isn’t delivering enough thyroid hormone (a condition called hypothyroidism), the pituitary organ creates more TSH trying to animate the thyroid and increment its generation of thyroid hormones. If the pituitary organ isn’t working appropriately, it might deliver too little TSH, and this can result in hypothyroidism also.
- Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH) Test. Anti-mullerian hormone (AMH) is a protein formed by the cells that envelop each egg. AMH is delivered the most amid the little pre-antral stages. AMH quits producing as follicles develop and almost no AMH is created once a follicle hits 8mm in size. The more eggs a lady has, the higher her AMH level should be. A simple blood test can decide on a lady’s AMH level. AMH levels can be drawn anytime in the menstrual cycle, and result majorly does not vary cycle-to-cycle. For the best outcomes, stop birth control pills 1-2 months before having an AMH test done.
- 17-OH Progesterone Test. 17-hydroxyprogesterone is a steroid hormone that is composed as a significant part of making the hormone cortisol. This test evaluates the amount of 17-OHP in the blood to recognise and to also assess congenital adrenal hyperplasia(CAH), an acquired condition that results in diminished adrenal cortisol and aldosterone and increased male sex hormone(androgen) creation.
- Androstenedione Test. Androstenedione test is a mechanised blood test to gauge the dimension of Androstenedione in our blood. It is performed to affirm different instances of Amenorrhea, Hirsutism, Infertility and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Notwithstanding amid and after the treatment of Amenorrhea, Hirsutism, Infertility and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome; this test is helpful. This test is done under different names, for example, Androstenedione (A4) Blood, 4-Androstenedione, Serum A4 Blood, Androstenedione (A4), Serum A4.
- DHEA-Sulphate(DHEA-S) Test. DHEA represents dehydroepiandrosterone. It is a feeble male hormone (androgen) delivered by the adrenal organs in both men and women. The DHEA-sulfate test estimates the volume of DHEA-sulfate in the blood.
This page was last updated by 07/10/2020