Test Parameters Included in Infertility Hormone Panel
- ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH)
- FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
- LUTEINISING HORMONE (LH)
- PROLACTIN (PRL)
THYROID FUNCTION TEST COMPONENTS
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
About Infertility Hormone Panel
Infertility Hormone Panel is at low rate by AreYouHealthy. It includes 7 test parameters. Fasting for this profile is not needed. You can eat anything and can give your test samples at any time. If you don’t have time for health checkups feel free to contact us. We are here to provide home sample collection service at your doorstep. To book an appointment for a blood sample collection at home calls us at +917289876363. For online booking visit www.areyouhealthy.in. After filling the form, submit it. When our agent receives your application form, a customer care agent will call you to fix an appointment. The report will send it to the registered email id. For hard copies of test reports Rs 75 will be charged extra. Pay the total fees to the Laboratory service provider who will come to your house for home sample collection.
List of 7 test parameters included in Infertility Hormone Panel:
- LUTEINISING HORMONE: This test is used to evaluate the amount of luteinising hormone in the blood. It evaluates the fertility issues, reproductive organ functions, and function of the pituitary gland. In children, it is used to detect the cause of delayed sexual maturation. The pituitary gland produces Luteinising hormone. It is associated with reproduction in male and female. In women, this test is used to investigate menstrual irregularities, to evaluate the level of luteinising hormone during the menstrual cycle.
- PROLACTIN (PRL): Prolactin test is performed to measure the prolactin level in the blood. Prolactin is a hormone made by the pituitary gland. When a woman is pregnant or breastfeeding, the prolactin level increases so that they can produce breast milk. It is possible to have a higher level of prolactin even if you are not pregnant.
- FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH): Follicle stimulating hormone plays an important role in the growth of ovarian follicles. The objective of this test is to determine fertility issues, the function of testicles, ovaries, and pituitary function.
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3): Total triiodothyronine test is used to determine thyroid disease, i.e., hyperthyroidism. It is also used to monitor the effectiveness of thyroid treatment. It is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Total triiodothyronine test is ordered when a person has an abnormal TSH level in the test report. It is also suggested when a person has a sign and symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4): The main objective of this test is to diagnose hypothyroidism. It is also used to diagnose thyroid disorders. It is usually ordered with a TSH test to differentiate between thyroid disorders or to monitor thyroid cancer.
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH): It is a hormone which is produced by the thyroid gland. This test measures the amount of TSH in the blood. This test is suggested when a person has too much or too little amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. Abnormal level of stimulating thyroid hormone indicates that the thyroid gland is not working correctly.
- ANTIMULLERIAN HORMONE(AMH): It is used to evaluate fertility and ovarian function in a woman. It is a hormone made by reproductive tissues in both men and women. Antimullerian hormone test is ordered when a woman experience some sign and symptoms of the polycystic ovarian syndrome.