Rs. 5200 Our Price Rs.3999.
Infertility profile C is for women to check the cause of infertility. It is a preventive health checkup package offered at Rs 3999 only. It covers 11 profiles including 21 test parameters. In this profile fasting for 10-12 hour is not required. Home sample collection at your doorstep is also available. To book our service call us on +917289876363. Alternatively, you can log on to www.areyouhealthy.in. Email reports will be updated within 2-3 working days. Extra Rs 75 will be charged for hard copies of test reports.
Profiles included in Infertility Profile C:
1. Luteinising Hormone (LH).
2. Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
3. Prolactin (PRL).
4. Total Triiodothyronine(T3).
5. Total Thyroxine (T4).
6. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).
7. Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH).
8. Steroid profile.
10. Anti-Hepatitis C Virus (Anti HCV)-Total.
11. Hepatitis B Surface Antigen.
1. LUTEINISING HORMONE:
It is a hormone in both male and female. It is also known as gonadotropin. Luteinising hormone plays an important role in puberty, fertility, and menstruation. It is made in the pituitary gland. Luteinising hormone is very important for women because it is responsible for the menstrual cycle.
The amount of luteinising hormone in women varies with age and throughout the menstrual cycle.
Luteinising hormone test is ordered when:
1. A woman has difficulty in getting pregnant.
2. Suspect pituitary disorder.
3. A woman has absent menstrual periods and irregular periods.
4. Suspect low level of testosterone in a male.
2. FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH):
It is a part of the reproductive system. Follicle stimulating hormone is responsible for the growth of ovarian follicles. It produces progesterone and estrogen to maintain the menstrual cycle in women. In men, it helps in the production of sperm.
Follicle stimulating hormone test in women:
1. To assess the irregularity of the menstrual cycle.
2. To evaluate fertility problems.
3. To diagnose disorders of the pituitary gland and ovaries.
Follicle stimulating hormone test in men:
1. To assess testicular dysfunction.
2. To evaluate the low sperm count.
3. To assess hypogonadism or gonadal failure.
Prolactin is also known as lactogenic hormone or PRL. Prolactin is responsible for the production of milk in a woman after childbirth. Prolactin level is used to determine sexual satisfaction in male and female.
Symptoms of prolactinoma in women:
1. Visual impairment.
2. Unexplained headaches.
3. Abnormal acne.
4. Discomfort and pain during sex.
This test is also ordered to:
1. Diagnose problems with the pituitary gland or hypothalamus.
2. Assess erectile or testicular dysfunction.
4. TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE(T3) AND TOTAL THYROXINE(T4) :
Both T3 and T4 are hormones which are made by the thyroid gland. These two tests are used to determine the function of the thyroid gland. When the thyroid gland produces too much of these hormones, this condition is known as hyperthyroidism. When the thyroid gland doesn’t provide enough amount of these hormones, then it is known as hypothyroidism.
5. THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH):
It is used to evaluate the amount of thyroid stimulating hormone in the blood. The primary function of TSH is to regulate the hormones released by the thyroid gland. It is often used to determine the cause of an abnormal level of thyroid hormone. It is also performed to detect hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
6. ANTI-MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH):
Anti-Mullerian hormone test is performed to detect the effectiveness of ovarian cancer treatment, to evaluate polycystic ovary syndrome. The reproductive tissues produce this hormone. Anti-mullerian hormone test is ordered when a woman is suffering from symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome.
Symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome:
1. Enlarged ovaries.
2. Decreased breast size.
3. Abnormal uterine bleeding.
4. Skin tags in the neck and armpits.
5. Decreased breast size.
6. Weight gain/obesity.
7. STEROID PROFILE:
Steroid profile consists of 14 test parameters. This profile covers vitamin D2, D3 test, progesterone test, aldosterone test, cortisol test, etc.
This profile test is used to detect the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This virus is a cause of AIDS. When a person is infected by HIV, the virus begin to replicate itself and produced a large number of copies.
This test is ordered when:
1. A person has unprotected sex with more than one partner.
2. A person has an HIV-positive sex partner.
3. A man had sex with another man.
9. ANTI-HEPATITIS C VIRUS(ANTI-HCV)- TOTAL:
Anti-hepatitis C virus (Anti-HCV)-Total is performed to determine the hepatitis C virus.
This test is performed to screen for HIV infection when people:
1. Are ever injected by illegal drugs.
2. Were ever on long term dialysis.
3. Have HIV.
4. Have chronic liver disease.
10. HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBsAg):
This profile is used to detect acute and chronic hepatitis B virus. It is an infection that occurs in the liver. This test is ordered when a person has symptoms of acute hepatitis.
1. Dark urine.
2. Joint pain.
4. Pale stools.
5. Loss of appetite.