Price @ 300/- Only | Non Fasting | Sample Type: Serum
Want To Book The Malarial Antigen Test?
- AreYouHealthy is providing Malarial Antigen test at a low rate.
- To book the Malarial Antigen Test, you need to fill the required details in the alongside form, or you can call us on +917289876363, we will do it for you.
- To collect the test sample, a team of sample collector from Thyrocare will come to your place.
- All the payment need to do after the sample collection.
What Is Malaria?
- Malaria is a life-threatening disease caused by Plasmodium parasites. These parasites are primarily spread by the bite of infected female Anopheles mosquitos.
- When the parasites are inside the body, they travel to the liver, where they evolve. After a few days, the evolved parasites enter the bloodstream and starts to infect red blood cells.
- Within 48-72 hours, the parasites inside our red blood cells multiply, making the infected cells burst open.
- The parasites keep on contaminating red blood cells, bringing symptoms that happen in cycles that last two to three days at a time.
- Malaria is generally found in tropical and subtropical atmospheres where the parasites can live. The World Health Organization (WHO) expresses that, in 2016, there were an expected 216 million cases of malaria in 91 nations.
Signs And Symptoms
Common symptoms of Malaria include:
- Abdominal pain
- High fever
- Shaking chills
- Back pain
- Dry cough
Treatment For Malaria
- The treatment of malaria relies on the type and seriousness of the disease and the overall health of the influenced person.
- If an individual has benign malaria, then he/she will be treated at home. The specialist will recommend anti-malarial medications and furthermore advise about the eating routine, along with plenty of rest.
- If a specific anti-malarial medicine fails to work, the specialist may attempt a variety of medicines throughout the treatment.
Test Description Of Malaria Test
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: EDTA
- VOLUME: 3ml