About Master Health Checkup 1
The list of Preventive Health Checkup contains a lot of tests. Master Health Check-up is a kind of preventive Health Checkup consisting of a number of medical examinations. By going through these tests, the body gets scanned thoroughly, and it gives us an overall status after a complete health screening.
Looking for Master Health Checkup 1 in India?
We are a proud partner of Thyrocare. Book your Master Health Checkup in Thyrocare just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the alongside form. The profile contains 70 test parameters under 10 sets. Master Health Checkup in India is offered by a lot of agencies, but we provide the best deal among all. Thyrocare is an ISO 9001, CAP, NABL, ISO 27001 & NGSP (For HbA1c) certified lab. Concerning customer review, Thyrocare Master Health Checkup is on the top.
The 10 sets of tests are as follows:
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS(6). The Cardiac Risk Markers, having 6 tests in the group are meant to examine the Cardiovascular Condition. The profile primarily focuses on the heart which gets affected by a high level of bad cholesterol. This test assesses the heart condition. The Heart always remains in a high-risk condition because of smoke, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Cardiac Risk Markers measure the exact amount of fat which becomes the reason behind many heart-related diseases like Heart Attack. One can get proper treatment for these diseases after going for the Cardiac Risk Markers test which points out the actual cause of damage. This also helps in getting the Heart back to its normal condition.
- HEMOGRAM(28). The Hemogram profile requires a sample of blood. This group of 28 tests is performed to measure the count of blood particles like WBC, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- DIABETES(2). The Diabetes profile contains 2 tests. Those are ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). These two tests are meant to determine the elevated blood sugar level after examining a sample of blood. The test also points out other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. 8-12 hours of fasting is recommended before the test.
- IRON DEFICIENCY(3). It is clear by the name itself. The Iron Deficiency profile having 3 tests in the group measure the level of Transferrin and Iron content in the blood. It also let us know the Iron Binding capacity of the cells as well as many types of Anaemia. Apart from these, this test also helps in evaluating heart diseases.
- LIPID(8). The Lipid profile can also be seen by its other famous name that is Lipoprotein profile. The 8 tests in this set measure Cholesterol and other fats in the body. Triglycerides and Cholesterol are the fats meant to enhance cell health. But, at the same time, Triglycerides and Cholesterol also affect the health adversely when l build inside the blood. The Lipid Profile test also predicts heart diseases and strokes.
- LIVER(11). The 11 test parameters in the Liver profile analyses the liver health, This profile measures the levels of various liver enzymes, bilirubin in the blood and different proteins as well.
- PANCREATIC(2). The Pancreatic profile monitors pancreas health. The 2 tests in this set let us know the existence of any pancreas-related disease if any. The growing level of lipase and amylase is risky and lead to pancreatic injury.
- RENAL(5). The human body contains 2 kidneys. The Kidneys does the important job that is to filter waste and excess of water from our blood. It filters 180 litres of blood per day. Taking care of this vital organ inside the body is essential. The Renal profile has 5 tests in the group which provide us with all the necessary information related to kidney health.
- THYROID(3). Triiodothyronine (T3) and another one are Thyroxine (T4) are the two vital hormones produced by the Thyroid gland. It is a small gland in the lower neck region. Symptoms like depression, lack of energy and weight gain are often seen due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. The 3 tests in this set analyses whether the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- VITAMIN(2). The 2 tests in Vitamin profile are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). Maintaining the level of Vitamin B-12 for good health is essential. It also helps in manufacturing the right amount of red blood cells to keep the nervous system functioning. One need not go for fasting before going for the Vitamin B-12 test. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) shows the total Vitamin D content of the body. It detects the high or low level of Vitamin D.
We are a proud partner of Thyrocare, a NABL, CAP and ISO Certified Lab. To book the Master Health Checkup 1, fill the form alongside and click the SUBMIT button. Or you can even call us on 7289-87-6363. Our team will be happy to assist you anytime. The person will be visited by a team of Sample Collector at the provided address and in the given time slot. All the samples will be collected from there. We don’t charge even a penny prior to the test. The fee amount needs to be paid to the visiting sample collector. There is no hidden or extra charge exclusive of what is shown on the screen. Exactly like we collected the samples from the residence, we will also send the report there itself on the request. Else, in 48-72 hours, we automatically mail the reports on the provided email account. In case you want the hard copy of the report, you will be charged an extra amount of Rs 75/- and the reports will be sent to you on your provided address. When you reach your Doctor with the test reports provided by us, please carry your previous medical records as well.