About Master Health Checkup 2
The Master Health Checkup 2 is an extended version of Master Health Checkup 1. This package contains 102 test parameters grouped under 15 sets. Master Health Checkup 2 gives the overall health status after the detailed scanning of the body. If you are looking for a Master Health Checkup 2 in India, then you are indeed screening the right web page. Being a proud partner of Thyrocare, we book the health checkups in a few clicks. Just fill in the details if the alongside form and tap the SUBMIT button. Yes, you are done! We provide the best deal among all Health Check Up providers in India. Thyrocare holds the certification like ISO 9001, CAP, NABL, ISO 27001 & NGSP (For HbA1c) etc. Regarding customer reviews, Thyrocare is at the top.
15 Subprofiles Included In Master Health Checkup 2
- ARTHRITIS PROFILE(2)
This profile is the set of 2 tests, i.e., ANA and ACCP tests. These tests are commonly used in adults in the workup of SLE and inflammatory arthritis. An ANA test is commonly used to diagnose autoimmune conditions. While in case of a diagnosis of SLE is considered, this test is often standard for both children as well as adults. ACCP or Anti-CCP is nowadays is the most widely used anti-citrullinated peptide assay.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS(7)
The 7 test parameters in the Cardiac Risk Markers profile determine the Cardiovascular Condition. Our heart gets affected by a high level of bad cholesterol. This profile mainly focuses on the heart. This examines the heart condition which always remains in the high-risk condition due to exposure in the smoke, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Fat in the body many times becomes the reason behind heart-related diseases like Heart Attack. The Cardiac Risk Markers point out the actual cause of the damage which can let a person go for proper treatment.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM(28). It requires a sample of blood to go for the Hemogram Profile test. This group of 28 tests measures the total count of blood particles like White Blood Cells, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc. This profile test can be added as additional tests with other profiles.
- DIABETES PROFILE(4). The 4 test parameters in the diabetes profile are ABG (Average Blood Glucose), BKETO (Blood Ketone D3HB), FRUCT (Fructosamine), and HBA (HbA1c). These tests find out the increase in the blood sugar level after performing tests on a sample of blood. One should not eat for about 8-12 hours before the test.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(3). Consisting of 3 tests in the set, the Electrolytes profile helps in detecting an electrolytic imbalance in the body. Our body contains electrolytes in the form of Sodium, potassium. Chloride and bicarbonate. They carry electrical impulse in the body. The electrolyte panel also finds the acid-base imbalance in the body.
- HORMONE TEST. In the Hormone profile, the test is performed to measure the Testosterone level in the blood. The unit of measurement of testosterone is Nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Another name for the Testosterone level test is the Serum Testosterone test. Testosterone is an androgen, or you can say a sex hormone. It is produced by both males as well as females. Puberty and fertility are affected by it.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(4). The Iron deficiency test has 4 tests in the profile. As the name suggests, this profile measures the levels of Iron Content and Transferrin in the blood. The result after the test let us know the iron building capacity of the cells. There are many types of Anaemia which get pointed out as a result of this test. This test also helps in analysing heat diseases.
- LIPID PROFILE WITH CHOLESTEROL (8). You might also find the Lipid profile by its other famous name that is Lipoprotein profile. This profile contains 8 tests which measure the Cholesterol and other fats inside the body. There are two fats, namely Triglycerides and Cholesterol, which are meant to enhance cell health. But it is to be noted that if these two fats build inside the blood, it affects the health adversely. One can also predict the heart diseases and stroke with the help of the Lipid Profile test.
- LIVER PROFILE PANEL(11). The liver is a major organ of our body. It secretes various enzymes, bilirubin and different proteins. There are 11 test parameters in the Liver Profile which measure the levels of these liver products.
- METABOLIC PROFILE. The metabolic profile is a Magnesium deficiency test. Magnesium deficiency and hypomagnesaemia lead to a lot of causes like gastrointestinal and renal losses. A wide range of features like hypocalcaemia, hypokalemia and cardiac and neurological manifestations rises due to magnesium deficiency. A variety of chronic diseases like diabetes, coronary heart disease, hypertension, and osteoporosis evolve due to chronic low magnesium state.
- PANCREATIC PROFILE(2). There are 2 tests in the Pancreatic Profile. These test parameters monitor pancreatic health. Increase in the level of lipase and amylase lead to the pancreatic injury. This test informs us if there exist any pancreas-related disease.
- RENAL PROFILE. One cannot afford to forget the health of one of the most important organs inside the body that is the Kidney. It does an essential job that is to filter the waste as well as an excess of water from our blood. 180 litres of blood pass through our kidneys every day. The Renal profile consisting of 5 tests in the set help us to determine kidney health.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). The Thyroid gland produces T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). The T3 and T4 are the two vital hormones inside the body. Lack of energy, depression, weight gain, etc., are some of the symptoms which can be seen due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones.
- TOXIC ELEMENTS PROFILE(9). It is sad to say reality. But, we are living in an environment full for dirt, pollution and breathing in the air full of hazardous and toxic particles. We even eat and drink contaminated food and beverages. Our body contains a wide range of harmful elements which get released through urinary excretion. The Toxic Elements profile consisting of 9 test parameters is a toxic exposure test. It examines the whole body for the lead, and mercury like well-known toxins as well as a new technology toxin know as niobium.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(14). The 14 parameters in the Vitamin profile test includes testing the blood for 14 different vitamins and is meant to detect the deficiencies across the vitamin spectrum. The profile examines the blood for the vitamins like D2, D3, A, B-12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 etc.
How to book the Master Health Checkup 2?
There is a form on this webpage, just fill in the required details and click the SUBMIT button. Your test for the Master Health Checkup 2 is booked! Your test is scheduled with Thyrocare, a NABL, CAP and ISO certified Lab. You can even call us on 7289-87-6363. We are available 24×7. The team of Sample Collector will visit your provided location. No need to worry, they will reach you in your provided time slot only. They will collect all the samples from there itself. It’s effortless to make the payment as we don’t charge anything before collecting the sample or performing the test. You need to pay the entire fee amount to the sample collector team only. Apart from the amount shown on the screen, we don’t have any extra or hidden charge. Within 48.72 Hours, we mail the reports on the provided email account. Still, if you require a hard copy of the reports, you need to pay Rs.75/- and we will send it to your address.