About Thyrocare Max Thalassemia Profile
Max Thalassemia Profile is a preventive health checkup package. This health checkup package evaluates complete health. This package requires 10-12 hours of fasting. It includes eight profiles and 49 test parameters.
Test Parameters Included In Max Thalassemia Profile
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT WITH AUTO DIFF (28)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- PLATELET COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- ANTI HEPATITIS C VIRUS (Anti HCV) – TOTAL
- HIV – I & II ELISA KIT -1
- HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBsAg)
IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE (4)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIVER HEALTH PACKAGE (5)
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
KIDNEY PROFILE CREATININE (5)
- INTACT PARATHYROID HORMONE (PTH)
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- CREATININE – SERUM
THYROID FUNCTION TEST SERUM(3)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Max Thalassemia Test Parameter In Detail
- The 1st profile is Complete Hemogram analysis. This profile is for measuring the amount of blood cells existing in your whole body. These tests will tell you about complete blood count.
- 2nd profile is Hepatitis panel. This test is for finding markers of hepatitis infection. This disease causes inflammation of the liver. Some test focus on proteins, i.e., antibodies and some focuses on genetic material, i.e., DNA or RNA. This profile contains only 1 test, i.e., Anti Hepatitis C Virus (Anti HCV) – Total.
- Next Profile is Infectious Disease profile. Diseases analysed in this profile are caused by pathogenic microorganisms(bacteria, virus, fungi, etc.). These infections can spread from one individual to another. This includes 2 test parameters. First one is HIV-1&11 Elisa kit-1 and second is Hepatitis B Surface Antigen(HBsAg).
- 4th profile is for evaluating Iron Deficiency which includes 4 test parameters. These tests are %Transferrin saturation, Iron, Total Iron Binding Capacity(TIBC), Ferritin. Iron is essential for a primary human body because it carries oxygen around the body.
- 5th profile is Liver profile. It contains 5 test parameters. These tests are Bilirubin-direct, Bilirubin(Indirect), Bilirubin-total, Aspartate Aminotransferase(SGOT), Alanine transaminase(SGPT). This test is for checking your liver functions.
- Next profile is Renal profile also called Kidney Panel/Kidney profile. This profile has 4 test parameters. Renal profile is for analyzing the function of your kidney. This test measures the level of protein, glucose etc. in your blood to know the status of your kidneys.
- 7th profile is Thyroid profile. It includes 3 tests. These tests are Total thyroxine, Total triiodothyronine(T3), Thyroid stimulating hormone. Test will measure the quantity of TSH in the blood. If pituitary gland produces more TSH, thyroid will also produce more hormones. So this test is for monitoring abnormal thyroid hormone.
- Last profile is Vitamin profile. This profile has only 1 test parameter, i.e., 25-OH Vitamin D (Total). Vitamins are important because they fight against bacteria.
We are here to provide an easy way to being healthy by collecting sample from your home. Now you can book an appointment in very simple way. Either you can call our customer care number. You have to call us and tell us about your personal details and about your appointment date or time. Or you can make an online booking. Fill the details online for your appointment. We will send your confirmation message of appointment via e-mail, SMS and call. If you need any help regarding Max Thalassemia Profile then feel free to call us on 7289876363.
There is one more package related to Max Thalassemia i.e., Mini Thalassemia Profile.
This Page was last updated by 21/12/2020