About Thyrocare Metabolic Profile M
Metabolic Profile M health checkup package contains many sub profiles in which further 71 test parameters are there. The patient should be in 10-12 hours of fasting before going for this test. The patient can have water only while he/she in fasting process. Metabolic Profile M is provided by a nationwide recognised laboratory.
Metabolic Profile M Now Includes 71 Parameters
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT PARAMETERS (24)
- TOTAL RBC
- PLATELET COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- NUCLEATED RBC
- NUCLEATED RBC%
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
SERUM ELECTROLYTES TEST INCLUDES (2)
IRON DEFICIENCY IRON PANEL (3)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
CHOLESTEROL PROFILE TEST (8)
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER FUNCTION TEST PACKAGE (11)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
KIDNEY PROFILE CREATININE BLOOD TEST (5)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
THYROID FUNCTION TEST BLOOD TEST (3)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
TOXIC ELEMENTS (9)
- VITAMIN D2
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN D3
Metabolic M Test In Detail
- Diabetic Profile. This profile is for the screening of your blood related to blood sugar. It includes 2 test parameters. Tests are HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose. HbA1c test is performed to those people who have type 1 and type 2 diabetes mulletis. Average blood glucose is used to detect Type 2 diabetes and Prediabetes.
- Vitamin D Profile. This profile contains 4 test parameters. List of tests are: Vitamin D-Total, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in metabolism and functioning of your nervous system. Vitamin D is essential for the growth and formation of teeth and bones.
- Thyroid Profile. This profile test helps you to determine if your thyroid is not working correctly. It contains 3 test elements. The first test element is Total Thyroxine(T4), second is Total Triiodothyronine(T3) and third is Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(TSH). When thyroid produces an excessive amount of T3, it is known as hyperthyroidism. If your thyroid produces a low amount of T3 than normal level, then it is known as hypothyroidism.
- Lipid Profile. It is known as Lipid panel also. This test is used to measure your cholesterol level. This profile also predicts the risk of heart attack and stroke. It has 8 test parameters. Some of these parameters are Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol-direct. It also measures your fats. HDL cholesterol indicates good fats while other indicates bad fats.
- Liver Profile. This profile evaluates the function of the liver. It can also determine liver infections like hepatitis B and hepatitis C. It has 11 test parameters. Some of them are Bilirubin(Total), Bilirubin(Direct), Serum Albumin etc. Liver profile test measure certain enzymes and proteins in your blood.
- Renal Profile which is also known as Kidney Function Test. Renal profile contains a group of fundamental tests which examine your kidneys function. This test also measures the level of substances like minerals, proteins, glucose etc. It has 5 test parameters. Some of these tests are Calcium, Uric Acid, Blood Urea Nitrogen etc.
- Iron Deficiency Profile. It has only 3 test elements. Test parameters are Total Iron Binding Capacity, % Transferrin Saturation, and Iron. Iron plays an important role in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Due to iron deficiency in your body you might suffer from Anemia.
- Electrolytes Profile. It has only 2 tests included. Tests are Sodium and Chloride. It is used to determine any acid-base imbalance in your body. Electrolytes are important to your body because they conduct electrical impulses.
- Toxic Elements profile. As its name implies that this is used to measure the level of toxic elements. If the level of a toxic element is higher than normal, then it dangerous for your health and you should consult your doctor regarding this problem.
- Complete Hemogram Profile. It is for total blood count of your body. Complete hemogram measures the level of WBC, RBC, Basophils, Platelets, Hemoglobin, Monocytes etc. It includes 24 test parameters. This test is performed to detect many infections and diseases.
This Page was last updated by 07/10/2020