About Thyrocare Metabolic Profile B:
Thyrocare Metabolic Profile B has the below-mentioned sub-profiles.
- Arthritis. Arthritis is a term related to any disorder that affects joints. Symptoms include redness, joint pain, swelling, stiffness. In some conditions, human organs get affected. There are more than 100 types of arthritis, and the most common are:
Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder that affects the hands and feet. Your doctor may ask you to have some blood tests. The tests may take a few days.
- Complete Hemogram/CBC/Complete Blood Count. Complete Hemogram measures a lot of things. The CBC measures three major components, i.e., Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Platelets. This test may include in your routine checkup, or it may also be used to detect: Check for anaemia, To check blood condition, To see whether the treatment is going on the right track
- Diabetes. Diabetes can knock anyone, from any walk of life. If we talk in numbers, it affects more than 422 million people worldwide. Diabetes may also lead to blindness, kidney problem and many other serious problems. Type 1 and Type 2 are the most common forms of diabetes.
- Electrolytes. Electrolytes are the salts and minerals present in the body. They help to process many body functions. The electrolytes that are in the human body:- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Chloride. You need a good amount of all the above electrolytes to perform body functions.
- Elements. Zinc and copper are two significant elements that are found in the human body. This test is done to find the total amount of copper and zinc in the body. A low amount of copper could mean:- Kidney disease, Inability to absorb copper and
- Iron Deficiency. A person gets iron deficiency when his or her body runs low in iron. Our body needs iron to make haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is a protein that helps our red blood cells to carry oxygen. In iron deficiency, someone can feel tired, sleepy, weak and short of breath.
- Lipid Test. Different kinds of cholesterol and other fats are together called lipids. The doctor may order lipid test to detect problems related to cholesterol. A lipid profile test generally gives the result for four different things:- Total Cholesterol. LDL, HDL, Triglycerides
- Liver Test. This test is to find out how your liver is performing its tasks. It also covers levels of proteins, liver enzymes. A liver test is suggested in some following conditions:- To check for liver infection, If you drink alcohol heavily, To check live disorder,
- Renal Function Test. Renal function test provides valuable information about someone’s kidney health. 180 litre of blood is filtered daily and removes waste. Without proper kidneys, unwanted debris may accumulate in the blood.
- Thyroid Test. Thyroid function tests are a group of analysis to check the well being of the thyroid gland. A thyroid test is done to:- Diagnose hyperthyroidism, Monitor treatment for thyroid disorder
- Toxic Elements. As we know, many health problems are associated with toxic elements. Whether we realise it or not, we are always exposed to a variety of toxic ingredients to some degree.
- Vitamin. Vitamin panel includes testing of 14 vitamins:- Vitamin D total, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Wellness. Some people don’t get enough amount of magnesium that is required by the body. Too much of magnesium or too low of magnesium can affect both adults and children. If someone has a low level of magnesium, then he or she may have:- Vomiting, Weakness and Sleepiness.
The lab test sample will be collected by the Thyrocare representatives. A team of test sample collector will visit your registered address. Thyrocare technologies limited is India’s first advanced, totally automated laboratory, having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities/towns in India. The brand is renowned in India and Internationally as well. The test results will be sent to you on your registered email within 48-72 hours of test sample collection.