Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
About Thyrocare Metabolic Profile A
Get Metabolic Profile A at low rate. This health checkup package includes 84 test parameters. This profile is also used to monitor the underlying medical condition of a patient. It help the doctor to diagnose many diseases associated with kidneys and liver. It is very necessary to take medical advice from the doctors to live a healthy life. To get more information about Metabolic Profile A, please feel free to call us on +91 7289876363. A team of home sample collector will reach your place at your selected time slot. The sample testing is done at a certified lab.
84 Parameters Included in Metabolic Profile A
- TOTAL RBC
- PLATELET COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- NUCLEATED RBC
- NUCLEATED RBC%
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
T3 T4 TSH LEVELS (3)
TOXIC ELEMENTS (9)
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN D2
- VITAMIN D3
- VITAMIN A
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN B6/PYRIDOXAL – 5 – PHOSPHATE
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMIN K
Sub profiles Included In Metabolic Profile A
- Arthritis Profile. Joint pain can’t be characterised in a single term; it is a mix of more than 100 disorder. This term is just identified with joint suffering. But in some cases, it is likewise noticed that it might influence other interfacing tissues and organs. It might also change the skin. Around 1 out of 5 have joint inflammation issue. It turns out to be increasingly standard as you develop.
- Complete Hemogram Profile. A total hemogram is a group of tests that are performed on a sample of blood. This test checks the dimension of infections and the presence of any sickness in the body. It quantifies the proportion of WBC, RBC, Monocytes, Basophils, HCT, MCV, PS and ESR in the blood. If there are chances that there may be any minor variation from the norm in the body, this test will detect that irregularity. The test requires no huge readiness and is conducted on a blood test.
- Diabetes Profile. Diabetes is an infection which includes issues with the hormone insulin. The pancreas discharges the insulin to assist the body with storing and utilise the sugar and fat from the food we eat. Diabetes happens when the pancreas creates almost no or no insulin.
- Electrolytes Profile. An electrolyte test decides if there is an inequality of electrolyte in the body or not. Sodium, potassium, chloride are a few electrolytes which are found in the blood. An electrolyte test can help measure the irregularity of any mineral or salt in the body. This test can be recommended in a routine checkup, or it might be incorporated into some far-reaching set of criteria. Treatment for an electrolyte imbalance will rely upon which electrolyte is imbalanced and by how much.
- Elements Profile Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that the body utilises for battling from diseases and produce cells. It’s fundamental for healing injuries. It likewise helps in making DNA. Copper: Copper testing is primarily performed to analyse Wilson disease(a scatter that can prompt an overabundance deficiency of copper in the liver, cerebrum and different organs). It might also be done to check the abundance measure of copper because of some different reasons, or to screen treatment for this. Copper can also act as a toxic component for our body. At times a blood copper test is additionally requested.
- Iron Deficiency Profile. Iron insufficiency can emerge out of numerous reasons, from related ailments to blood misfortune to consume fewer calories decision.
- Lipid Profile. A lipid profile incorporates absolute cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol. A few fats and cholesterol are useful for our wellbeing; however, some can be exceptionally unsafe. If somebody has an abnormal state of abnormal state LDL cholesterol, at that point the danger of having a coronary illness is more. The patient needs to fast for this test, no food and no drinks 9 to 12 hours before the test.
- Liver Profile. The liver does all sort of works that are basic for our body. It separates the useful substances, cleans the blood, makes proteins, and stores energy. If things go wrong, you may have a few manifestations like irritated skin, flat pee shading, interminable weakness, swelling in the legs and lower legs. The doctor will give every guideline with respect to the test arrangement. In any case, ensure that the patient continually drinks water.
- Renal Profile. A renal test is done to check how the patient’s kidney look and how great they are performing. This test is otherwise called a renal sweep or renal imaging. Kidney helps the body to flush out the waste product from the body. This test requires a little amount of radioactive material. This radioactive material is embedded inside the body. Also, the measure of radioactive material utilised is exceptionally less, so that the hazard is extremely low.
- Thyroid Profile. Thyroid function tests are a group of test which assesses how the thyroid organ is functioning. This test is performed to analyse underactive thyroid or overactive thyroid. In case an individual is taking a few drugs or is pregnant, converse with your specialist before the test. These reasons can influence the overall result of the test.
- Toxic Elements Profile. Symptoms recommend that chronic toxic element exposure can adversely influence energy levels. One of the greatest shocks for the patient is that the person in question can’t utilise flavour to distinguish harmful components. Some toxic metals are better in taste.
- Vitamin Profile. No different planning is required for the vitamin test. Notify the specialist in case a patient is presently utilising some supplements or any medications.
- Wellness Profile. This test does not require fasting. The magnesium test is additionally considered to check somebody’s kidney issue or infection. Patient’s specialist is the best individual to converse with after the outcomes are out. A patient can talk about what the test outcome implies and what ought to be done next.