List of Parameters included in Mini Thalassemia profile:
COMPLETE BLOOD CELL COUNT (24)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
IRON DEFICIENCY TEST ONLINE (4)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
ABNORMAL LIVER PROFILE (5)
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
RENAL BLOOD TEST (3)
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- CREATININE – SERUM
About AYH Mini Thalassemia Profile
Mini thalassemia profile contains 36 test parameters. AreYouHealthy offers this preventive health checkup package at low cost. To book this test, please call us on +917289876363 or visit our profile www.areyouhealthy.in. after filling the form, please submit it. Once the form is submitted, the agent will call you to know the convenient slot for an appointment. You will get the test reports over the mail. Hard copies of test reports will cost you an extra charge of Rs 75 only.
Some Description Of Parameters Included In AYH Mini Thalassemia Profile
- Iron deficiency profile is performed to detect the iron overload and iron deficiency in the body. There are 4 sets of test parameters by which we can evaluate the level of iron in the blood and transferrin. Total iron-binding capacity test evaluate the total amount of iron which is bound to the protein. Symptoms and sign of iron overload are joint pain, lack of energy, fatigue, loss of sex drive, organ damage, etc. symptoms of anaemia are a weakness, headache, dizziness, etc.
- Bilirubin is a waste product that is produced when the normal breakdown of heme take place. Heme is found in red blood cells, and it is a component of haemoglobin. The liver processed the bilirubin to eliminate from the body. This test is used to diagnose liver function and hemolytic anaemia. Bilirubin test can evaluate bilirubin-total, bilirubin-direct and bilirubin-indirect. Symptoms of hemolytic anaemia are dark urine, enlarged liver, enlarged spleen, increased heart rate. Symptoms of liver problems are itchy skin, abdominal pain, swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Alanine transaminase is also an enzyme released by the liver. It plays a major role in making proteins, storing vitamins and iron, removing toxins from the blood, and producing bile. This enzyme helps the liver to break down the proteins so that the body can absorb it easily. It plays a role in metabolism. Alanine transaminase is naturally found in the liver. When the liver is damaged, it will be released into the bloodstream due to which the level will arise. High level of alanine transaminase will indicate the liver problem. Symptoms of liver problems are vomiting, nausea, jaundice, dark urine, etc.
- Blood urea nitrogen test is used to know the health of the kidneys. Blood urea nitrogen is a waste product found in the liver when the protein breaks down by the body. When the liver and kidneys have damaged the level of blood urea nitrogen (BUN) is tend to increase. Blood urea nitrogen test is used to diagnose liver damage, malnutrition, dehydration, poor circulation, congestive heart failure, gastrointestinal bleeding, etc. some prescribed medications can affect the level of blood urea nitrogen in the test reports. Some of these medications are carbamazepine, methyldopa, tetracycline, vancomycin, etc.
- Serum creatinine test is used to measure the amount of creatine in the blood. Creatinine is a waste product. It is formed when creatinine breaks down. Creatine is found in the muscles. Creatinine level is used to check the health of kidneys. High level of creatinine indicates liver problems. Symptoms of kidney diseases are a loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, high blood pressure, lower back pain, etc.
- BUN/Serum creatinine ratio will tell you the ratio between blood urea nitrogen and creatinine. It will help to determine the cause of the abnormal level of BUN and creatinine. The average ratio of BUN/Creatinine is between 10:1 and 20:1. The high ratio might be due to dehydration and congestive heart failure. A lower ratio may be due to liver disease and malnutrition.
- Complete hemogram test is used to determine the total blood count of the whole body. It has 24 test parameters. These parameters help to detect many diseases and infections in the body. There are some main components of complete hemogram. They are platelets, hematocrit, white blood cells, red blood cells, haemoglobin, etc.