77 Parameters Included In Obesity Profile B
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS TEST (6)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HOMOCYSTEINE BLOOD TEST
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
CBC TEST WITH DIFFERENTIAL VALUES (28)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- FASTING BLOOD SUGAR
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- INSULIN – FASTING
- LUTEINISING HORMONE (LH)
- FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
- PROLACTIN (PRL)
IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE BLOOD TEST (3)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
SERUM CHOLESTEROL PROFILE (8)
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
LFT BLOOD TEST (11)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH)
PARAMETER FOR RENAL (5)
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
THYROID PROFILE TEST AT HOME (3)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
About Obesity Profile B
Obesity Profile B includes 12 profiles and 77 test parameters. It is a preventive health checkup package offered by AreYouHealthy. The special requirement is needed for this profile test. 10-12 hours of fasting is compulsory for this test. If you don’t do fasting, then the test reports may get false values. Our Laboratory Partner offers home sample collection service. To book our service, please call us on +917289876363.Our agent will call you to confirm the booking. You don’t have to pay the fees while booking. You can pay it to the sample collection agent when the collection is done. We will update the test reports within 48-72 hours. If you want the hard copies of your test reports, you will be charged by an extra Rs 75.
Sub Profile Included In Obesity Package
- VITAMIN PROFILE is used to detect the vitamin level in the body. Vitamins are important for the production of red blood cells and nerve functioning. Low level of vitamin in the body can lead to memory loss, infertility in women, permanent nerve damage. Vitamin profile test is recommended when a person has sign and symptoms such as confusion, racing heart, problems with balance, weakness, loss of appetite, dementia, etc.
- THYROID PROFILE is performed to assess the working of the thyroid gland. It regulates many body’s processes like metabolism, mood and energy production. The thyroid gland produces triiodothyronine and thyroxine. Abnormal level of these two hormones leads to hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- LIPID PROFILE is performed to detect the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Lipid is a soft and waxy substance, and it is an important constituent of the cell. It has 8 test parameters. The main substances that are measured in lipid profile are high-density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein, triglycerides, and total cholesterol. High density cholesterol is often called as good cholesterol while low density lipoprotein is considered as bad cholesterol. Medical conditions that can affect cholesterol levels are diabetes, hypothyroidism, cushing’s syndrome, kidney disease, etc.
- LIVER FUNCTION TEST has 11 parameters. This profile test helps to determine the health of the liver. It measures the level of liver enzymes, bilirubin, proteins in the blood. Symptoms of liver disorder are weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, jaundice, etc.
- DIABETES PROFILE includes only 2 test parameters. The name of the test parameters is HbA1c and average blood glucose level. These two tests are performed to determine the average blood sugar level of a person over the past of 8 to 13 weeks. There are 2 types of diabetes. They are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Prediabetes is a condition when the blood sugar level is high but not fully falls under the diabetes category.
- INSULIN-FASTING TEST is performed to assess the production of beta cells in the pancreas. It is also used to diagnose hypoglycemia. It is a condition that occurs due to a low level of glucose in the body. This test is ordered when a person has a low level of glucose with symptoms like sweating, dizziness, fainting, palpitations, etc.
- BLOOD KETONE TEST is used to diagnose diabetic ketoacidosis and to evaluate the amount of ketones in the blood. They are byproducts of fat metabolism. There are 3 ketones in the body. They are acetone, acetoacetate, and beta-hydroxybutyrate. Sign and symptoms of ketoacidosis are confusion, coma, fruity scent to the breath, dehydration, loss of electrolytes, excessive thirst, increased urination, etc.
- FRUCTOSAMINE TEST is performed to monitor the blood glucose if you are a diabetic patient. It is a protein that is produced when glucose combines with protein.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE is used to evaluate the amount of iron in the blood. It is also used to diagnose iron deficiency anaemia. Iron plays a very essential role in the production of haemoglobin. It has 3 test parameters. Test parameters are serum iron, total iron binding capacity, %transferrin saturation.
- RENAL PROFILE is used to assess the functionality of kidneys. The kidney is used to filter the waste products. The kidney is critical for the production of vitamin D, red blood cells, etc. symptoms of kidney problems are painful urination, blood in the urine, high blood pressure, swelling in the hands, etc.
- TESTOSTERONE PROFILE is used to measure the amount of testosterone in the blood. High level of testosterone in women can lead to infertility, deepened voice, irregular and absent menstrual periods.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM includes 28 test parameters. It is used to assess the total blood count reside in the body. Main components measured in this profile are hemogram, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells, hematocrit.
This profile is also known as Obesity Package. Still, you have any queries related to Obesity B Profile? Give us a call on 7289-87-6363 anytime.
This page was last updated by 21/12/2020