Test Parameters Included In Premarital Profile
Infectious Disease Profile (3)
- HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBsAg)
- HIV – I & II ELISA KIT -1
- ANTI HEPATITIS C VIRUS (Anti HCV) – TOTAL
Beta Thalassemia Screening (5)
- HEMOGLOBIN A2
- HEMOGLOBIN C
- HEMOGLOBIN D
- HEMOGLOBIN F
- HEMOGLOBIN S
Diabetic Screening (2)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
Iron Deficiency Diagnostic Tests (3)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- SERUM IRON
THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT PANEL
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
A premarital profile test is important for those who are going to getting married. Mostly, people are not aware of health conditions about their partner before they are planning to get married. A person might look normal from the outside but from inside they might be suffering from some disease, hereditary disease and infection. So, by getting premarital profile test a person can come to know about the health condition of their partner. AreYouHealthy is here to offer Premarital Profile test package at a low rate. It is a preventive health checkup package by Thyrocare. For this profile test, no special preparation such as fasting is not needed. Moreover, you don’t have to go to the clinic to give test samples. We offer home sample collection as well. To book our service call us on +917289876363. For online service log on to www.areyouhealthy.in. our representative will call you once we get your application form. Once the appointment is fixed our agent will go to your home and collect the samples. The payment amount can be paid to our agent once the sample collection process is done. You can get your test reports in 42 to 78 hours, and for hard copies of reports, you have to pay Rs 75 extra in the final payment amount.
List of Sub-profiles included in Premarital Profile:
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROFILE: Infectious disease can be caused by bacteria, parasite, virus, or fungus. These infections can be detected by genetic testing techniques. This profile as 3 test parameters. Test parameters are HIV ELISA, Anti-hepatitis C virus total, and Hepatitis B surface antigen. HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system. If a person is infected by HIV or the HIV infection is left untreated, then a person will develop AIDS. HIV can be spread through oral, vaginal or anal sexual contact. It is spread by blood, injection drug use, and breast milk. HIV ELISA stands for HIV enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Hepatitis B and Anti Hepatitis B are used to diagnose the presence of these diseases in the body.
- BETA-THALESSEMIA SCREENING: This profile includes 5 test parameters. Some of these parameters are haemoglobin A2, C, D, F, and S. it is a group of inherited blood disorders which can be passed through mother to child. There are 250 mutations which are identified till now, but only 20 are the most common.
- DIABETIC SCREEN: Diabetic screening profile is for those people who are suffering from diabetes. It includes 2 test parameters, i.e., HbA1c or Average blood glucose level. These two tests are used to determine the level of blood sugar in the body. It helps diabetic people to monitor their sugar level regularly. It also helps to detect a type of diabetes, i.e., Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and Prediabetes.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE: This profile is used to detect iron deficiency in the body. It consists of 3 test parameters. Iron is used by the body to control the proper functioning of Red blood cells. It is also ordered to determine iron overload in the body. Common disease caused by iron deficiency is Iron deficiency anaemia. Serum iron test is used to determine the level of iron in liquid form in the body. Total iron binding capacity is performed to detect the total amount of iron that is bound by the proteins in the blood. Transferrin saturation test measures the amount of transferrin in the body.
- VITAMIN B-12 Test: Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in bodily functions. There are certain ways to detect the level of Vitamin B12 in the body.
- SERUM FERRITIN TEST: Ferritin is used to store iron in the body, and it releases it when the body needed. A greater amount of ferritin can be found in the cells of the liver and immune system. If the ferritin level is more, it indicates that the body has more amount of iron stored.
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE TEST: Thyroid-stimulating hormone test is used to determine the working of the thyroid gland. It is also used to detect the type of thyroid, i.e., hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Low level of stimulating thyroid hormone is due to Grave’s disease, too much of iodine in the body, too much of thyroid hormone medication.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM: Complete hemogram profile consists of 28 test parameters. It will evaluate overall health. It will detect a wide range of diseases such as anaemia, infection and leukaemia. It will calculate many components such as red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, hematocrit and haemoglobin.