Price Rs 2100/- For 1 Beneficiary | Couple Offer Rs 3999/- | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
Premarital Profile Test Parameters
INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROFILE (3)
- HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBsAg)
- HIV – I & II ELISA KIT -1
- ANTI HEPATITIS C VIRUS (Anti HCV) – TOTAL
BETA THALASSEMIA SCREENING (5)
- HEMOGLOBIN A2
- HEMOGLOBIN C
- HEMOGLOBIN D
- HEMOGLOBIN F
- HEMOGLOBIN S
DIABETIC SCREENING (2)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- SERUM IRON
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
Thyrocare Premarital Profile The Most Comprehensive Pre-Marriage Test Package In India
Thyrocare premarital profile test is vital for those who are going to getting married. Mostly, people are not aware of their partner’s health conditions before planning to get married. A person might look normal from the outside. However, from the inside, they might be suffering from some hereditary disease and infection. So, by getting a Thyrocare premarital profile, a person can know about their partner’s health condition.
AreYouHealthy is here to offer the premarital package at a low rate. It is a preventive health checkup package by Thyrocare. This profile requires 10 to 12 hours of fasting. Moreover, you don’t have to go to the laboratory to give test samples. We offer a home sample collection facility at no extra charge. To book Premarital Profile, call us on +917289876363 or fill the booking form. Our representative will contact you once we get your booking. A phlebotomist will go to your home and collect the samples. You can make the payments at the time of sample collection. In most cases, you will get email reports within 42 to 78 from the time of sample collection. A hard copy of reports are available at an extra cost, and nationally recognised courier companies send these.
List of Sub-profiles included in Premarital Profile:
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROFILE: Infectious disease can be caused by bacteria, parasite, virus, or fungus. These infections can be detected by genetic testing techniques. This profile as 3 test parameters. Test parameters are HIV ELISA, Anti-hepatitis C virus total, and Hepatitis B surface antigen. HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system. If a person is infected by HIV or the HIV infection is left untreated, then a person will develop AIDS. HIV can be spread through oral, vaginal or anal sexual contact. It is spread by blood, injection drug use, and breast milk. HIV ELISA stands for HIV enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Hepatitis B and Anti Hepatitis B are used to diagnose the presence of these diseases in the body.
- BETA-THALESSEMIA SCREENING: In Premarital Profile, this profile includes 5 test parameters. Some of these parameters are haemoglobin A2, C, D, F, and S. it is a group of inherited blood disorders which can be passed through mother to child. There are 250 mutations which are identified till now, but only 20 are the most common.
- DIABETIC SCREEN: Diabetic screening profile is for those people who are suffering from diabetes. It includes 2 test parameters, i.e., HbA1c or Average blood glucose level. These two tests are used to determine the level of blood sugar in the body. It helps diabetic people to monitor their sugar level regularly. It also helps to detect a type of diabetes, i.e., Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and Prediabetes.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE: This profile is used to detect iron deficiency in the body. It consists of 3 test parameters. Iron is used by the body to control the proper functioning of Red blood cells. It is also ordered to determine iron overload in the body. Common disease caused by iron deficiency is Iron deficiency anaemia. Serum iron test is used to determine the level of iron in liquid form in the body. Total iron binding capacity is performed to detect the total amount of iron that is bound by the proteins in the blood. Transferrin saturation test measures the amount of transferrin in the body.
- VITAMIN B-12 Test: Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in bodily functions. There are certain ways to detect the level of Vitamin B12 in the body.
- SERUM FERRITIN TEST: Ferritin is used to store iron in the body, and it releases it when the body needed. A greater amount of ferritin can be found in the cells of the liver and immune system. If the ferritin level is more, it indicates that the body has more amount of iron stored.
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE TEST: Thyroid-stimulating hormone test is used to determine the working of the thyroid gland. It is also used to detect the type of thyroid, i.e., hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Low level of stimulating thyroid hormone is due to Grave’s disease, too much of iodine in the body, too much of thyroid hormone medication.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM: In Premarital Profile, Complete hemogram consists of 28 test parameters. It will evaluate overall health. It will detect a wide range of diseases such as anaemia, infection and leukaemia. It will calculate many components such as red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, hematocrit and haemoglobin.