Price @ 599/- Only | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
List Of 35 Test Parameters Included In Preventive Health Checkup B
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
Preventive Health Checkup B An Overview
Booking the Preventive Health Checkup B Profile is easy. The best thing is you do not need a credit or debit card to place the home sample collection request. All you have to do is fill the home sample collection booking form. A representative will come to your home at the assigned date and time to collect health checkup sample. At the time of sample collection, you can make the payment to the sample collection executive. This preventive health checkup package requires 10 to 12 hours of fasting.
Preventive Health Checkup B is a great package powered by our laboratory partner Thyrocare. With this preventive health checkup package, you can easily get a detailed analysis of the function of basic organs. This profile includes these Sub-Profiles.
- Thyroid Profile (3 Test Parameters). The Thyroid sub-profile examines the working of the small butterfly-shaped thyroid gland. This small gland is located in the windpipe in the lower neck. The two vital hormones, i.e., T4 (Thyroxine) and T3 (Triiodothyronine) are produced by the thyroid gland. Any deficiency or overproduction of these two hormones leads to symptoms like sleeping difficulty, lack of energy, weight gain etc.
- Iron Deficiency Profile (3 Test Parameters). There are 3 test parameters in the Iron Deficiency sub-profile. This profile is meant to analyse blood for %Transferrin Saturation and Iron Content level. Apart from this, Iron deficiency profile also determine the iron-binding capacity of the blood (TIBC).
- Renal/Kidney Profile (5 Test Parameters). Maintaining the health of major organs like the kidney is important. The renal sub-profile under health checkup package is packed with 5 test parameters. It determines the kidney health. The Kidney in our body does the job of filtering waste and excess of water from the blood. It filters approximately 180 litres of blood throughout the day.
- Lipid Profile Serum Test (8 Test Parameters). This sub-profile has 8 test parameters measure the level of cholesterol and other fats inside our body. The lipid profile is also known sometimes known as Cholesterol profile.
- Liver Profile In Blood Test (11 Test Parameters). The liver is an essential organ of the body needs to be monitored for its health. The Liver sub-profile has 11 test parameters. Eventually, this profile helps in analysing the liver health.
As a responsible company, Thyrocare offers top-notch services. The analysis of samples is performed at a NABL (national accreditation board) accredited laboratory. You can be rest assured about the quality and accuracy of reports. Thyrocare has over 20,000 service centers. The company offer world-class diagnostic services. The sample collection can be done at your preferred location as per the free schedule of yours. With multiple diagnostic laboratories in India, the company can offer reports on time.
Preventive Health Checkup B is a package with 30 test parameters. The test parameters are distributed under 5 sub-profiles. It covers a range of health-related problems. A significant part of the body gets scanned for many issues when a person goes for the package.
Preventive Health Checkup Package For People Between The Age of 18 Years To 30 Years
This specific profile caters to the requirements of young people who are health conscious. People within the age group of 18 -30 usually book this profile. People in young age may ignore regular checkup but its a good approach to get tested at least once a year, Various research papers including this one from International Journal Of Research In Medical Sciences Volume V, No 9 (2016) suggests that preventive health care can help a major chunk of population in early detection of many non curable diseases.
AreYouHealthy offers the Preventive Health Checkup B package at affordable price on the internet. We are associated with Thyrocare as a DSA. All the booking you make here will be carried forward by the experts from Thyrocare. The Labs are known to produce accurate results and are laced with the certification like ISO 9001, ISO 27001 & NGSP, CAP, NABL, ISO 27001 & NGSP (For HbA1c). Book the package just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the form alongside. And be ready for the sample collection from your home. Test collection executive will reach your provided address in the reserved time slot by you.
When Will You Get The Report Of?
It usually takes 48-72 hours. Thyrocare will send the test reports on your registered email address. You can also request for a hard copy of the reports. It will cost you an extra of Rs. 75/-. Paper reports will be sent to the address where the sample is collected.
This page was last updated by 21/01/2021