Preventive Health Checkup 33
Parameters Included In Preventive Health Checkup 33 Package
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
About Preventive Health Checkup 33
Preventive Health Checkup 33 is a preventive health checkup package powered by Thyrocare. It is an ideal mini lab test to know about your Blood, Diabetes, and Thyroid. Once you are qualified for this test you have to take 10-12 hours of fasting before the test, this health checkup package contains 3 profiles and 29 test parameters. Some of these parameters are Complete Blood Count, Diabetes Profile, and Thyroid Function.
- First profile is Complete Blood Count. This profile has a vast number of tests. Complete hemogram consists of 24 test parameters. This test measures various components like Red blood cells, White blood cells, Hemoglobin, Platelets, Hematocrit. Red blood cells are responsible for oxygen-carrying to our body. White blood cells are for fighting against infections. Hemoglobin are for carrying protein to red blood cells. Platelets manage blood clotting. RBC count, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit test result is related to each other because they individually measure the aspects of red blood cells. If results of red blood cells, hemoglobin and hematocrit are lower than average it means you have anemia. Anemia causes fatigue and weakness in your body. If your red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit result is higher than usual you might have some serious problem like heart diseases and polycythemia vera. If your white blood cell is higher than average, it indicates that you have bone marrow and immune system disorder diseases. If your platelet count is lower than normal, then it is known as Thrombocytopenia. Thrombocytopenia causes due to deficiency of platelets. If your platelets level is higher than normal, this condition is known as Thrombocytosis. Thrombocytosis is due to the production of an excessive number of platelets. Some of the tests included in this profile are Packed cell volume, Nucleated RBC, Basophils percentage, etc.
- Second profile is Diabetes profile. This panel is for screening your blood sugar and other medical conditions related to diabetes mellitus. This profile includes 2 test parameters only. These tests are HbA1c and Average blood glucose. HbA1c test is for measuring the average blood sugar levels over a period of 3 months. For the diabetic patient, it is essential because if the HbA1c level is high, the risk of developing diabetes-related complications increases.
- Third profile of this package is Thyroid profile. It includes 3 test parameters. Test parameters are Total thyroxine, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), and Triiodothyronine (T3). The tests are for measuring the working of thyroid gland. The thyroid produces two hormones, i.e., triiodothyronine and thyroxine. If your gland doesn’t produce enough amount of these two hormones, you may gain weight, suffering from depression and lack of energy. This is known as hypothyroidism. If your gland is producing an excessive amount of these hormones, you may lose weight, anxiety, and tremors. This condition is known as hyperthyroidism. TSH is a hormone which stimulates thyroid gland to produce T3 and thyroxine.
Areyouhealthy.in provides home sample collection in your cities. Call us at 7289876363 for an appointment. We will come to your home to collect samples at ease. After that your sample will be forwarded for lab test. You don’t have to pay at the time of booking. You can pay at home easily after collection of your sample. You can also log on to www.areyouhealthy.in and book an appointment online. Once your booking is successful, we will send you a confirmation letter via e-mail, SMS, or call.