List Of Parameter Included in Preventive Health Checkup 35
Cardiac Risk Markers 5
Iron Deficiency Diagnostic Tests
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
Lipid Profile Serum Cholesterol
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
Liver Profile Check
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
Renal Function Test Profile
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
Thyroid Profile List
A Preventive Health Checkup Package With 35 Parameters
This Profile is offered in association with Thyrocare which is one of the world’s largest brands in the preventive Healthcare industry. For more information regarding the profile please feel free to call us on +917289876363. After successfully examining the sample, the team from Thyrocare will send you the reports on an email.
Subprofiles included in Preventive Health Checkup 35:
- Liver Profile(11 Test Parameters). This is the first sub-profile. This profile covers 11 test parameters. A liver profile is suggested to measure the levels of proteins, albumin, enzymes that are found in the liver. Liver profile test requires fasting for 10-12 hours. Some test parameters that are included in this profile are alkaline phosphate, bilirubin-total, SGPT, SGOT, protein-total. Swelling in the belly, dark urine, yellowish eyes, are some symptoms that are common in the liver problem.
- Thyroid Profile(3 Test Parameters). is proposed when there are some signs of low or high thyroid hormone levels. In this condition, T3, T4, or TSH tests are performed. These tests are included in this profile. The thyroid gland produces mainly the T3 and T4 hormones.
- Kidney Profile(5 Test Parameters). The kidney plays many vital functions in maintaining our health. Its main task is to filter waste materials from the blood. Our kidney also plays a crucial role in supporting the levels of water and some other minerals.
- Lipid Profile(8 Test Parameters) is a set of tests conducted together to check for the levels of cholesterol and other body fats, It may also help to check the risks of coronary heart disease. This profile covers 8 test parameters. Lipid profile tests are performed to check whether an individual is having normal or abnormal cholesterol or not.
- Cardiac Risk Markers profile(5 Test Parameters) scans the cardiovascular condition of an individual. This test looks for some enzymes that may be harmful to a person. This test requires blood sample only. An executive from Thyrocare will come to your doorstep and collect the sample. Then the sample will be sent to certified Thyrocare lab. This profile covers 5 test parameters.
- Iron Deficiency Profile(3 Test Parameters). This profile is a set of test that evaluates the level of iron in the blood. Iron is required to make haemoglobin. The poverty of iron causes dizziness, lightheadedness, and other disorders also.