About Pro Aarogyam 1.2 Profile From Thyrocare
Pro Aarogyam 1.2 profile is a health checkup package by Thyrocare comes with 69 test parameters. Thyrocare Technologies Limited has India’s first and most advanced, totally automated laboratories in almost every city in India which includes developed cities like Delhi, Noida etc. as well as remote cities too. We provide the facility of home sample collection. After an Individual book the test profile, a team of test sample collector will visit the registered address for the blood sample collection. The test result will be mailed to you on your registered email id within 48-72 hours of test sample collection.
Listed below are the 9 sub-profiles included in Aarogyam 1.2 by Thyrocare:-
- Complete Hemogram Profile. This is the first sub-profile that comes under Aarogyam 1.2. Complete Hemogram test is done to measure the components of blood. It measures the level of RBC, WBC, Hemoglobin, Platelets, Basophils, Monocytes, and ESR in blood. Although some doctor suggests this test in regular checkups Thyrocare has involved this profile in Aarogyam 1.2 also. Complete Hemogram by Thyrocare binds 28 test parameters in it. This test gives the related information about the cause.
- Diabetes Profile. Diabetes is a disease which is caused by the increasing level of blood sugar or blood glucose. Symptoms of diabetes may include:- often urinating, feeling very thirsty, blurry vision, weight loss-even if someone is eating more. Early detection and treatment may decrease the increasing level of complications of diabetes. The symptoms of type 2 diabetes are so peaceful that you can’t even notice them. While in type 1 diabetes, the symptoms may happen quickly.
- Electrolytes Profile. Electrolytes profile is the third sub-profile that comes under Aarogyam 1.2 by Thyrocare. Electrolytes test is done to measure the level of electrolytes present in the human body. They control critical physiological functions. Electrolytes test may be cost affecting to a person, but Thyrocare has embedded this test in Aarogyam 1.2.
Does electrolytes test need fasting?
No, this test does not require any fasting.
- Iron Deficiency Profile is done to find the level of iron. Iron is required to make haemoglobin. Iron deficiency anaemia is the most common anaemia and happens when the body does not have enough of the mineral iron. Symptoms of iron deficiency may include:- weakness, pale skin, general fatigue, dizziness.
Does iron deficiency test require fasting?
Yes, this test involves fasting of 8 to 12 hours before the test.
- Lipid Profile. The other common name for this profile is Lipoprotein profile. This is the fifth sub-profile that comes under Aarogyam 1.2 by Thyrocare. This test measure cholesterol and other fats present in the human body. Lipid profile in India alone may cost you around 500 but to make it cost efficient, Thyrocare has involved this test in Aarogyam 1.2. This test also helps in predicting heart diseases and stroke.
Does the lipid profile test in Pro Aarogyam 1.2 require fasting?
If the test is drawn as a part of total lipid profile test, it will need 12 hours of fasting. This profile by Thyrocare covers 8 test parameters.
- Liver Profile. The other common name for this profile is Liver chemistries. A liver profile is suggested in many conditions like:- to check for damage from liver infections, if someone drinks alcohol heavily, if someone has gallbladder disorder, to monitor side effects of any medication known to affect the liver.
Does the liver profile test require fasting? Yes, the doctor will ask the patient to not take food, drink or medicines for 10-12 hours before the test.
- Pancreatic Profile. There are 2 test parameters in the pancreatic profile. This blood test is used to diagnose an attack of pancreatitis. Amylase test helps a doctor to determine whether a person has a disease of the pancreas or not by measuring the level of amylase in the body. While the lipase test is used to diagnose disease of the pancreas, but it is less frequently used.
- Renal/Kindney Profile. A renal profile is the 8th subprofile of Aarogyam 1.2 by Thyrocare which covers five parameters. The kidney performs several critical roles in maintaining health. One of their most important jobs is to filter waste material from the blood. Symptoms may include:- high blood pressure, painful urination, blood in the urine, frequent urges to urine, etc.
How the renal profile performed?
This test usually requires a 24-hour urine sample and a blood test.
- Thyroid Profile is the last sub-profile included in Aarogyam 1.2 by Thyrocare. Thyroid profile test measures the level of T3, T4, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in blood. The production of T3, T4 is done by the thyroid. If the thyroid gland does not produce an ample amount of T3 and T4, then this condition is called hypothyroidism. While Hyperthyroidism is the condition in which the thyroid gland produces too many hormones.