PRO AAROGYAM 1.3 BY THYROCARE IN INDIA
Book Pro Aarogyam 1.3 Test In India at ₹ 1090
Pro Aarogyam 1.3 is a test profile containing 98 test parameters under 12 sub-profiles. It is a type of preventive health checkup package which covers a wide range of health issues. When a person undergoes Pro Aarogyam 1.3, the entire body gets scanned leaving some small organs. It gives an overall health status. We provide home sample collection services too.
Looking for Pro Aarogyam 1.3 profile in India?
You have landed on the right portal. Being associated with Thyrocare, we feel proud. Just tap the SUBMIT button after filling the alongside form. Fill all the details carefully. Your test is booked with one of the most popular Preventive Health Care package providers. Pro Aarogyam 1.3 in India is offered by a lot of agencies, but we are the best deal provider among all. Thyrocare Labs holds some of the reputed certifications like ISO 9001, CAP, NABL, ISO 27001 & NGSP (For HbA1c). From customer reviews, Thyrocare Pro Aarogyam 1.3 is on the top.
The 12 sub-profiles Included In Pro Aarogyam 1.3 Are
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE. The Cardiac Risk Markers is a sub-profile in the Pro Aarogyam 1.3 profile which examines the cardiovascular condition of the body. The prime focus of this profile is to focus on the heart which gets affected by a high level of bad cholesterol. This test profile is meant to assess the heart condition. In this era, our heart always remains in the high-risk condition due to smoke, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Heart Attack and many other heart-related diseases have a common reason behind them that is fat. Cardiac Risk Markers measure the exact amount of body fat which helps a person to get proper treatment for heart-related diseases. It finds out the actual cause of damage. One can get his/her heart back to its normal condition after going through Cardiac Risk Markers profile test.
- HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). The 28 test parameters in the Hemogram Profile test requires a blood sample. These test parameters need a sample of blood for the test to be performed. Hemogram profile measures the exact count of the blood particles such as Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, WBC, Basophils, RBC Count, Eosinophils, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- DIABETES PROFILE(2). There are 2 blood tests in the Diabetes Sub-profile, ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). This profile is meant to measure the elevated blood sugar level after examining a blood sample. It also finds out other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. It is suggested for the fasting of 8-12 hours before the test.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(2). The Electrolytes sub-profile in the Pro Aarogyam 1.3 profile is a set of 2 tests. It detects the electrolytic imbalance in the body. Our body has electrolytes such as Sodium, Potassium, Chloride etc. They carry the electrical impulse inside the body. Electrolytes Profile not only check the electrolyte levels of the blood, but it also finds out whether there is an acid-base imbalance in the body.
- HORMONE PROFILE. In the Hormone sub-profile, a test is performed on a blood sample to measure its Testosterone level. The testosterone is measured in the units of Nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Hormone profile is also known as Serum Testosterone Test. Testosterone is a sex hormone, call it androgen. It is found in both males as well as females. Testosterone affects puberty and fertility.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). Iron Deficiency sub-profile includes 3 test parameters which analyse the blood for Transferrin and Iron Content level. It also measures the iron binding capacity of blood. Anaemia is of many types. Iron Deficiency test also helps in determining heart diseases.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). Also known by its famous name Lipoprotein profile. The Lipid sub-profile contains 8 test parameters which determine the level of cholesterol and other fats inside the body. Cholesterol and Triglycerides are the two fats which enhance the cell health. But at the same time, when these build inside the blood proves to be very harmful to the body. Lipid profile test also helps in predicting the strokes and heart diseases.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). Containing 11 test parameters, the Liver sub-profile is one of the important sub-profiles of the Pro Aarogyam 1.3 health checkup package. It measures the levels of various proteins, bilirubin, liver enzymes etc. in the blood. This profile helps to analyse the liver health.
- PANCREATIC PROFILE(2). The Pancreatic sub-profile in the Pro Aarogyam 1.3 package has 2 test parameters. These are meant to monitor the health of the pancreas. The increasing level of Lipase and Amylase lead to issues like the pancreatic injury. This profile also let us know if there exist any pancreas-related health issue.
- RENAL PROFILE(5). The Kidney, being one of the most important organs of the body needs special attention. The Renal sub-profile does that. There are 5 test parameters under the Renal sub-profile which determine the kidney health. The Kidney does the most essential job inside our body. It filters the waste and excess of water out of the blood. Approximately 180 litres of blood gets penetrated in a day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). The Thyroid sub-profile consists of 3 test parameters. This profile examines the functioning of the Thyroid gland which is found in the lower neck region. This gland produces two of the vital hormones, T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). Lack of these two can show symptoms like depression, weight gain, lack of energy, etc.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2). Having 2 test parameters, Vitamin sub-profile is essential for maintaining good health condition. Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) are the two test parameters included in this profile. Vitamin B-12 helps in maintaining good health by building enough red blood cells. It play an essential role in keeping the nervous system functioning. Fasting is not needed before going for vitamin B-12 test. Coming to 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy), it helps in analysing Vitamin D level in the best way. It determines the total Vitamin D count of our body whether its level is high or low.
When will you get the result of Pro Aarogyam 1.3 Test?
The Pro Aarogyam test you booked here will be carried forward by our partner labs that are facilitated Thyrocare. Pro Aarogyam 1.3 in India is provided by many agencies, but our offer is the most affordable one. All the test reports will be sent on your email within 48-72 hours. You can also request us for the hard copy of the reports. For that, you will have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 75/-. We will courier you the reports to your registered address.