About Thyrocare Pro Aarogyam 1.7
It is a preventive health checkup package presented by Thyrocare. Thyrocare provides many health checkup packages and services all over India and it is based in Navi Mumbai. Pro Aarogyam 1.7 profile covers 86 important test parameters. It contains 15 profiles. Its original price is Rs 2400 while we offer this health checkup package at low rate. This profile is best suited for those whose age is more than 60 years. We all know the importance of our health in this busy and polluted environment. However, due to some reasons, people are not able to look after their health. The reason might be lack of time, and the hospital is far from your home or any personal reasons. To overcome these problems we provide home sample collection. Now you don’t have to be in line for hours or re-schedule your business meetings for your health checkups. All you have to do is book an appointment for home sample collection. You don’t have to pay at the time of booking your appointment, and you can pay the charges when our professionals are done with sample collection. There is no need to visit any sample collection center. Only blood sample is needed for this test. There must be 10-12 hours of fasting before sample collection.
Pro Aarogyam 1.7 Profile- 86 test parameters
- Liver Function Test Profile: 11 test Parameters.This profile will measure the function of your liver. They also check for any liver damage and diagnose diseases like hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- Lipid Profile: 8 Test Parameters. It measures the type of fats, cholesterol, and triglycerides in your blood. If the level of cholesterol is higher than usual, it will lead to heart disease like heart attack and stroke.
- Renal Profile: 5 Test Parameters. This test is performed to check the health of your kidney. If the working of a kidney is not good, there is a high chance of getting diabetes and hypertension.
- Pancreatic Profile: 2 Test Parameters. This test is for measuring the amount of enzymes regulates in your blood. 2 test parameters of this profile is Amylase and Lipase.
- Electrolyte Profile: 2 Test Parameters. This profile helps to determine any electrolyte imbalance in your body. Electrolytes are salts and minerals, i.e., sodium, potassium, chloride, etc.
- Thyroid Profile: 3 Test Parameters. Thyroid gland handles many body processes like energy generation, metabolism, and mood. If the thyroid doesn’t produce enough hormones produced by the gland, then it indicates hypothyroidism.
- Iron Deficiency Profile: 4 Test Parameters. This test is to check iron deficiency anemia. Anemia is a condition in which your body lacks the amount of iron. Due to this reason, your body is not able to work properly.
- Diabetic Profile: 2 Test Parameters. This test will measure the level of blood sugar. It contains Average blood glucose and Hemoglobin A1c test. It is used to diagnose diabetes and monitor its treatment.
- Complete Hemogram Profile: 28 Test Parameters. This test is for measuring the total blood count of your body. It contains wide range of tests. This test measures the count of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin, etc.
- Vitamin Profile: 2 Test Parameters. Vitamins play an important role in the growth and development of your body. Vitamins are necessary for bodily functions like metabolism, digestion, and immunity.
- Testosterone. This test will measure the level of testosterone in the blood. It is an androgen produced by male and female. It plays an important role in puberty and fertility.
- Cardiac Risk Markers: 6 Test Parameters. This test is used to indicate a person’s probability of having heart attack and stroke. It will monitor all your cardiovascular events.
- Folic Acid Test. It will measure the amount of folic acid in your blood. Vitamin B-9 is folic acid. This acid is important for the production of red blood cells. It is also necessary for the growth of the fetus.
- Arthritis Profile: 2 Test Parameters. This test will help you to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory conditions.
- Toxic Elements Profile: 9 Test Parameters. This profile helps you to measure the amount of all toxic elements in your body. For a certain level, toxic elements can be tolerated by your body. However, when the level starts increasing, then it will be dangerous for your health.
How to book Pro Aarogyam 1.7 Profile
Fill up the booking details by clicking this link. Alternatively, you can call us at 7289876363 to book an appointment. You will receive a confirmation message by email or SMS of booking. Our assistance will call you to confirm the details about date and time for sample collection. Pay the payment online, or else you can pay our assistance at the time of sample collection. Your test results will send it to you by email in 48- 72 hours, or you can get hard copies at your home. For a hard copy, you have to pay Rs 75 for postal charges.