List Of Test Parameters Included In Seniors Basic Health Checkup Profile
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- HOMOCYSTEINE HEART TEST
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
CBC PANEL WITH DIFFERENTIAL
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- HbA1c TEST
- INSULIN – FASTING TEST
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG) TEST
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB) TEST
- FRUCTOSAMINE TEST
ELECTROLYTES PROFILE BLOOD TEST
- SERUM COPPER
- SERUM ZINC
IRON DEFICIENCY IRON PROFILE
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
LIPID PROFILE TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER FUNCTION TESTS
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
HOME PANCREAS TEST
- AMYLASE TEST
- LIPASE TEST
RENAL PROFILE TEST LIST
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CALCIUM TEST
- CYSTATIN C TEST
THYROID PROFILE LAB TEST ONLINE
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) TEST
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) TEST
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) TEST
- VITAMIN D2
- VITAMIN D3
- VITAMIN A
- VITAMIN B12 TEST
- VITAMIN B1/THIAMIN
- VITAMIN B2/RIBOFLAVIN
- VITAMIN B3/NICOTINIC ACID
- VITAMIN B5/PANTOTHENIC
- VITAMIN B6/PYRIDOXAL – 5 – PHOSPHATE
- VITAMIN B7/BIOTIN
- VITAMIN B9/FOLIC ACID
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMIN K
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
About Senior Citizens Health Checkup Profile
Areyouhealthy.in is proud to announce the availability of Senior Citizen Health Checkup Profile through its laboratory partner Thyrocare. This preventive health checkup package covers various test parameters. In total, this Senior Citizen Health Checkup Profile includes 114 test parameters. To make you more comfortable, we offer home sample collection services. Our seniors do not have to travel to the collection centre. Our representative will call you and confirm the appointment for home sample collection. Presently the package is available in multiple cities of India with home collection service. Let’s look at various sub-profile that are included in the Senior Citizen Blood Checkup Package.
- Cardiac Risk Marker analyses different kinds of protein that can have a significant impact on cardiac health. This sub-profile offers an extensive review of cardiac health.
- Complete Hemogram. As a senior citizen, you may have undergone complete blood count or CBC test multiple times. You will be happy to know that this extensive package includes a total of 28 parameters in the full hemogram profile.
- Sugar and Glucose is undoubtedly a critical challenge for people of any age today. When it comes to seniors, these elements can have a much significant impact on the individual’s health. High level of sugar can also create a negative effect on kidney function. This is the key reason we have included some vital test parameters life HBA1c, Insulin fasting, Average blood glucose, Blood Ketone and Fructosamine
- Electrolytes Profile. This includes two parameters, which are Sodium and Chloride. Although on our website, individual tests for these parameters are also available, we did include it in this package. Electrolytes must be in the proper reference range for the well being of the body.
- Elements Profile includes Serum Copper and Serum Zinc. These two test parameters will help you to identify the level of Copper and Zinc in your body.
- Hormone Profile. We have one test parameter, which is testosterone.
- Iron Deficiency profile includes 3 test parameters. Senior citizens can now get tested for the total iron-binding capacity as well as iron individually. This sub-profile usually costs anywhere between Rs 400 to Rs 800, but we have already included the same in the Seniors health check package.
- Lipid profile is also commonly known as Cholesterol Profile. This profile analyses various parameters related to cholesterol, and it also analyses triglycerides.
- Liver Profile. The liver needs to function correctly, and that is why we have included the liver function tests in the Seniours profile.
- Pancreatic profile analyses two parameters that are Amylase and Lipase. Both of these enzymes play a critical role in pancreatic function.
- Kidney Profile. The Kidney function is vital to ensure the wellbeing of the heart and other organs in the body. This is why the renal profile, also known as kidney function tests, is included in this profile. It consists of a total of 6 test parameters. Some of the most common metrics that doctors recommend to undergo are present in it like Uric acid and Calcium.
- Thyroid Profile. The senior citizen health checkup package also includes an extensive analysis of hormones being secreted from the thyroid gland as well as the pituitary gland. Yes, we are talking about the T3 T4 and TSH. The three hormones can help identify hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- As a senior citizen, you must have worked really hard throughout your life and may have visited different places and may have been exposed to a different kind of environment this is the crucial reason why we thought of including the profile of the toxic element with basically contains 22 different parameters and analyses items that are toxic to our body.
- The vitamin profile is by far one of the most extensive vitamin profile that we have available on our website.
This Page was last updated by 21/12/2020