About Serum Electrolytes Test
- Looking for Serum Electrolytes Test? Your search ends here. Just fill in the alongside form with the required details and hit the SUBMIT button. That’s it! Now let us do everything else for you. You just need to wait for the Sample Collector who will reach at your provided address in the time slot you have reserved.
- Next comes the Serum Electrolytes Test cost. Yes, you are screening the best deal! We provide the doorstep Serum Electrolytes Test at low rate. This is all we charge. No hidden charge, no extra charge. You might see many other agencies offering the Serum Electrolytes Test at different prices, we have the most affordable pricing in the market.
What Is Serum Electrolytes Test?
The Serum Electrolytes Test mainly determines the primary electrolytes in the body, i.e., Sodium (Na+), Chloride (Cl-), Potassium(K+), and Bicarbonate (or the total amount of CO2), Electrolytes are basically those electrically charged minerals contained inside body tissues as well as bloodstream. Their main job is to facilitate the nutrients getting inside the body and remove the waste particles out of the body cells. The electrolytes also help in maintaining a healthy water equilibrium, muscle activity as well as stabilizing the body’s pH level.
When Will You Get The Result Of Electrolytes Test?
- Being a proud partner of Thyrocare, the Serum Electrolytes Test you book here will be carried forward by the experts who are best in this field. Although Serum Electrolytes Test in India is offered by many agencies, we are the best deal provider among all of them.
- All the test results are sent within 48-72 hours on your provided email account. Still, if you require a hard copy of the test reports, you will have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 75/- and we will send you the reports via courier.
- Talking about the certification of the Labs, Thyrocare is an ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CAP, NABL and NGSP (For HbA1c) certified lab. Customer reviews also keep us at the top.
Why Should One Go For Electrolytes Test?
Diagnosis or assessment of treatment of fluid and electrolyte imbalance in the body is necessary. The Electrolyte Test is generally booked as a regular health checkup packages. Measuring the levels of ions inside the electrolyte panel also helps us to analyse health issues like High Blood-pressure (hypertension), heart failure condition, as well as liver and kidney-related problems.
Serum Electrolytes Test Is For What?
It’s a very common question that what is this test for? Don’t worry, we are here to clear all your doubts. Serum Electrolytes Test determines all those related problems regarding your health which shows any of the listed below symptoms.
The associated symptoms are:
- Swelling because of excessive accumulation of watery fluid (know as Edema)
- Irregular Heartbeat
What Are The Preparations Needed For Serum Electrolytes Test? Is Fasting Required?
If your query is the question as mentioned above, you are definitely a health-concerned person. You need not to go for fasting before going for Serum Electrolytes Test. You can make this test a part of your usual days. No extra or special preparation is required.
What Are The Samples Required For Serum Electrolytes Test?
The required specimen type: Serum (Blood sample). Collection process: Collection of blood from Vein (Venipuncture). Collected usually from the arm.
Serum Electrolytes Test Details
- Fasting: Non Needed
- Sample Type: Serum
- Volume of Serum: 1 ML
- Normal Range: 99-109
How To Make The Payment?
It’s way too simple. Keep your fees amount for the Test Collector visiting your address. We don’t charge any amount before the test is conducted.
Need Any Assistance Regarding The Serum Electrolytes Test?
Still, have some queries left? Just dial us on 7289-87-6363 or visit our website www.areyouhealthy.in. Our 24×7 team will feel happy to assist you.
This page was last updated by 19/05/2020