Price @ 620/- Only | No Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
Test Parameters Included In Thyroid Profile A
- FREE THYROXINE (FT4)
- FREE TRIIODOTHYRONINE (FT3)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
About Thyroid Profile A
Thyroid Profile A is a health checkup package bundles 5 test parameters. Want to book Thyroid Profile A in India? We provide the best service. Book the Thyroid Profile A at the most affordable price on the web. Since we are associated with Thyrocare, all the health checkup packages you book on www.areyouhealthy.in are carried forward by the experts in the health checkup industry. The sample gathered from your doorstep is examined in technically equipped labs. You only required to fill in the required details and click the SUBMIT button. If you have any query regarding Thyroid Profile A, feel free to call us on 7289-87-6363.
- Total Triiodothyronine(T3) Test. This test is done to gauge the hormone T3. T3 helps control many body capacities like-body development, body temperature and pulse. T3 exists in two forms in blood. The total T3 test estimates both the bound and free types of T3 in the blood.
- Total Thyroxine(T4) Test. A Total T4 test estimates the measure of T4 that has no attached to a protein with any free T4. The patient’s specialist may arrange this test if the TSH test result has accompanied an abnormal outcome.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Test. A TSH test is done to check if the thyroid gland is working accurately or not. This test also tells us if the thyroid organ is overactive or underactive. The test is finished by essentially drawing the blood and afterwards, the blood is sent to a certified Thyrocare lab.
- Free Triiodothyronine(FT3) Test. Free triiodothyronine is the fourth test in thyroid profile A. This test is done to gauge free triiodothyronine in the blood. Triiodothyronine is one of the two main hormones formed by the thyroid organ. This hormone controls the rate at which vitality is utilised in tissues. FT3 test is performed to check if the thyroid organ is hyperactive or underactive. It might also be requested if the results of the TSH test are irregular. Free T3 results are primarily evaluated alongside some other test. T3 result may demonstrate an overactive organ or underactive organ.
- Free Thyroxine(FT4) Test. Thyroid organ produces thyroxine hormone. This hormone plays a few jobs in body functioning.