Are you looking for Tissue Transglutaminase-IgA (TTG) test in your city?
- AreYouHealthy offers this pathology test at a low rate. Also, you don’t have to go to the clinic for sample and report collection. We offer home sample collection services. If you are tired of being in line to give your test sample, please call us to our number +917289876363 for home sample collection. Our Thyrocare representative will come to your home to take your test samples. Test reports will be updated via mail and for hard copies customer have to pay Rs 75 for postal charges. Online booking is also available. You can make an online by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in.
- In tissue transglutaminase-IgA test the blood sample will be taken from the arms. After that, the blood samples will be sent to the laboratories to be tested. This test is used to diagnose celiac disease. Celiac disease is a digestive disorder. It is caused by an abnormal immune reaction to gluten. Gluten is basically a protein which can be found in wheat, barley, rye, triticale, etc. it is also found in some medicine, lipstick, and vitamins. Many people have a gluten intolerance, while some people have celiac disease which is an autoimmune disorder.
Symptoms of celiac disease in children:
2. Weight loss
3. Abdominal pain
4. Abdominal bloating
6. Pale, fatty, smelling stools.
Symptoms of celiac disease in adults:
1. Joint pain
4. Skin disorders
5. Infertility and miscarriage
6. Pale sores inside the mouth
7. Irregular menstrual periods
A person with celiac disease must maintain a gluten-free diet. Maintaining this diet isn’t easy. Many companies are coming forward and producing gluten-free food products. It is important to know which food is safe or which is not safe.
List of foods which must be avoided if a person has celiac disease:
7. Gram flour