Torch All Eight Test In India By AreYouHealthy.in
Rs. 1300 Our Price Rs.1029.
AreYouHealthy offers Torch All Eight health checkup package at the rate of Rs 1029/- only. Torch all eight is a preventive health checkup package by Thyrocare. It has 8 test parameters. No special preparation is required for this test . We offer home sample collection at your doorstep. Nowadays it is tough to manage time for getting health checkups. It is not hard anymore. You can use our service for trouble-free health checkups. To book an appointment call us at +917289-87-6363. The second method is by online booking. After the submission of the form, our agent will contact you to confirm the date and time for an appointment. No need to pay the payment at the time of booking. Pay the fees to our agent after the completion of the sample collection.
List of tests in Torch All Eight profile:
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-IgG
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-IgM
- Toxoplasma gondii-IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii-IgM
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV): It is also known as CMV blood test. This test is used to determine infection. CMV is suggested by the doctor when a newborn has multiple abnormalities, jaundice, anaemia, etc. it can cause viral infection to a baby through breastfeeding. It can also pass the infection at the time of the birth process. It is also used to detect birth defect like hearing loss, intellectual disability, and epilepsy.
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV): Herpes simplex virus is a common infection worldwide. It is of 2 types. Types are HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 can be transmitted via the non-sexual route. HSV-2 increases the risk of having an HIV infection (STD and HIV). It is also used to detect congenital disabilities like brain damage, seizures, and breathing problem.
- Rubella. It is also known as German measles. Usually, measles is not a big problem. It causes some mild fever and rashes. However, it can be severe during pregnancy. In the first 4 months of pregnancy, if you get measles, your baby could have problems in eye, hearing, heart or delayed development.
- Toxoplasma gondii. This test is used to determine serum antibodies and parasites in the blood. It is also known as toxoplasmosis test. These antibodies are produced by your body when parasites have infected you. It can cause miscarriage and birth defects. Symptoms are vision loss, mental retardation, seizures, and deafness.
Audio About Torch All Eight Test
You may also like Torch All Ten Profile