Ten Parameters Included In AYH Torch All Ten Test
- CYTOMEGALO VIRUS (CMV) – IgG
- CYTOMEGALO VIRUS (CMV) – IgM
- HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I (HSV)-IGG
- HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I (HSV)-IGM
- HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS II (HSV)-IgG
- HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS II (HSV)-IgM
- RUBELLA – IgG
- RUBELLA – IgM
- TOXO GONDII – IgG
- TOXO GONDII – IgM
About Torch All Ten Profile
AreYouHealthy is offering Torch All Ten Profile at low rate. The test sample collection and the tests are performed by Thyrocare trained executives. The labs are certified, and the test reports are quality and exactness guaranteed. The torch all ten contains 10 test parameters.
The test results are emailed to you within 2-3 working days after the test sample collection. Book the Torch All Ten Profile by Thyrocare just by filling the required details and taping the SUBMIT button.
These are the Ten Parameters Included In Thyrocare Torch All Ten profile
- CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (CMV) – IgG and Cytomegalovirus (CMV) IgM. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a common infection that happens broadly throughout the population but rarely causes side effects. The vast majority are infected as kids or as young adults and don’t encounter any critical side effects or medical issues. CMV testing includes either an estimation of CMV antibodies, immune proteins created because of CMV exposure, or the detection of the infection itself. The infection can be recognised during an active infection by refined CMV or by identifying the infection’s genetic material (its DNA) in a liquid or tissue sample. IgM antibodies are the first to be composed by the body in response to a CMV infection. IgM antibodies are present in most individuals within a week or two after the initial exposure. IgM antibodies production rises for a brief span period and then declines. Also, IgM antibodies are created when latent CMV is reactivated. IgG antibodies are created by the body half a month after the underlying CMV disease and provide insurance from essential infections. Amounts of IgG rise during the active disease, at that point balance out as the CMV infection resolves and the virus becomes inactive. After an individual has been presented to CMV, the individual will have some measurable measure of CMV IgG antibodies in their blood for the rest of their life. CMV IgG antibody testing can be utilised, alongside IgM testing, to help confirm the nearness of an ongoing or past CMV infection.
- HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I (HSV)-IgG and HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I (HSV) IgM Profile. Herpes simplex infection is a contagious virus that can be transmitted from one person to another through direct contact. Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an affected adult. They then carry the virus with them throughout their lives. The infection spreads all the more quickly when an affected individual is encountering an outbreak. An expected 67 per cent of individuals ages 49 or more younger are seropositive for HSV-1. However, they may never face an epidemic. HSV-2 is contracted through types of sexual contact with an individual who has HSV-2. An expected 20 per cent of sexually active grown-ups in the United States are infected with HSV-2, as indicated by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). HSV-2 infections are spread through contact with a herpes sore. In contrast, many people get HSV-1 from a contaminated individual who is asymptomatic or does not have sores.
- RUBELLA- IgG and RUBELLA- IgM. Rubella, also common as German measles or three-day measles, is an infectious viral disease best known by its unmistakable red rash. Rubella isn’t equivalent to measles (rubeola). However, the two sicknesses do share a few attributes, including the red rash. However, rubella is brought about by an unexpected infection in comparison to measles and is neither as infectious nor more often than not as severe as measles.
- TOXO Gondii – IgG and TOXO Gondii IgM. The protozoan parasite Toxoplasma gondii causes toxoplasmosis. It is the one amongst the most well-known parasitic diseases of man and other warm-blooded creatures. It has been discovered worldwide from Alaska to Australia. Almost 33% of humankind has been exposed to this parasite. In many adults, it doesn’t cause specific illness, yet it can cause visual deficiency and mental retardation in congenitally contaminated youngsters and destroying diseases in immunocompromised people.