Test Parameters Included In Vitamin Panel 1
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
VITAMIN PANEL 1
The Vitamin Panel 1 Profile covers 25 test parameters under 5 test groups. These parameters evaluate a person’s health status based on Absolute Counts, Differential Counts, Hemogram, Other counts, Vitamin. This profile covers a wide range of Vitamin deficiency and blood-related problems if any. The 5 test groups are as follows:
- ABSOLUTE COUNTS(6). Consisting of 6 tests, Absolute Counts measure the exact amount of blood constituents like Immature Granulocytes(IG), Basophils, Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils. Increase in the amount of these leads to severe diseases like blood cancer etc.
- DIFFERENTIAL COUNTS(6). Differential Counts is meant to give the relative count of blood cells. It also reveals the if there is any abnormality in the population of White Blood Cell. The set consists of 6 test parameters, say for example blasts, immature granulocytes, or circulating lymphoma cells in the peripheral blood.
- HEMOGRAM PROFILE. The increase in the number of Leucocytes in the blood generally is an indication of diseases. Therefore, it is important to maintain the average level of TLC, i.e., 4.00-11.0 x 109/L. The Hemogram Profile measures the total Leucolytes count.
- OTHER COUNTS(11). This profile consists of 11 tests parameters. The blood inside the body contains many particles and constituents. Other Counts measure the volume of the important blood constituents like Platelet, Corpuscular Hemoglobin, Corpuscular Volume, etc.
- VITAMIN. Vitamin D is an essential element of our body. One should keep track of it. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) measures the exact amount of Vitamin D in the body and informs about the deficiency or increase in its level.
FAQ About Vitamin Panel 1
- How to book the test? Click on the SUBMIT button after filling the details in the form alongside. That’s it! One can also reach us by dialling on 7289-87-6363, our team is available 24×7 to assist you.
- How will be the test performed? All the samples (blood test sample) are collected from the provided address in the booked time slot. The team of sample collectors visit the provided location for the lab test sample collection.
- How to make the payment? The visiting sample collector will be receiving the payment after collecting the sample. No hidden or extra charge!
- When and how will be the reports collected? We mail the test results in within 24 to 72 hours of working days on the provided email account. Still, if the person requests for, we also send the hard copy of the reports on his/her address.