About Vitamin Panel 2
Under 5 test groups, The Vitamin Panel 2 covers 26 test parameters. Based on Absolute counts, Hemogram, Differential Counts, Vitamin and Other Counts, this profile evaluates a person’s health status, and he/she can get the proper medications if required. A wide range of Vitamin deficiency and blood-related problems are covered by this profile. This profile has many blood test that helps the doctor to diagnose many diseases.
Test Parameters Included In Vitamin Panel 2
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- VITAMIN B-12 BLOOD TEST
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Given below are the 5 groups of tests included in Vitamin Panel 2:
- ABSOLUTE COUNTS(6). Blood contains constituents like Immature Granulocytes(IG), Basophils, Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils. These need to be at a comparable level. Increase or decrease of these can lead to some serious health issues like blood cancer etc. Absolute Counts is a set of 6 tests which measure the exact amount of these constituents.
- DIFFERENTIAL COUNTS(6). Total of 6 tests in the group Differential Counts gives the relative count of blood cells. Abnormality in the population of White Blood Cells cannot be ignored. This profile also discloses if the abnormality exists.
- HEMOGRAM. With the increase in the number of Leucocytes in the blood threats towards diseases also increases. The average level of TLC is 4.00-11.0 x 109/L, which is important to maintain. This profile is meant to measure the Total Leucocytes Count.
- OTHER COUNTS(11). With the help of a total of 11 tests, Other Counts measure the volume of the essential blood constituents like Corpuscular Hemoglobin, Corpuscular Volume, Platelet, etc.
- VITAMIN(2). The Vitamin Profile has 2 tests in the group. The tests are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). To maintain good health, it is important to maintain the average level of Vitamin B-12. To keep the nervous system function properly, Vitamin B-12 helps to build enough red blood cells. Fasting is often not recommended before going for Vitamin b-12 test. There are many fat-soluble vitamins present in the body. The Vitamin D level of the body requires proper monitoring. Increase and decrease can lead to some serious health issues. This profile has 2 tests in the set. They are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining good health. It helps to build enough red blood cells which are crucial to keeping the nervous system working. There is no need of going for fasting before getting the Vitamin B-12 test performed. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) keep track of Vitamin D level.
FAQ For Vitamin Panel 2
- How to book the test? Just fill the alongside form with the required details and tap on The SUBMIT button. Your test is booked! Or if you want to make it more simple? Call us on 7289-87-6363, we will do the rest.
- How will be the test performed? A team of Sample Collectors will collect the samples from the provided address. One need not worry about the timing of their arrival. They will reach the location only in the booked time slot.
- How to make the payment? The payment is given to the Sample Collector itself. There will not be any extra or hidden charges except what is being shown here.
- When and how will be the reports collected? All the test results are mailed on the provided email account within 48 to 72 hours. We also send the hard copy of the reports on request.
This page was last updated by 24/09/2020