About Thyrocare Vitamin Panel 3
It has 31 test parameters categorised under 6 different profiles. This profile analyses a person’s health status on the basis of Absolute counts, Hemogram, Differential Counts, Vitamin, Thyroid and Other Counts. Lack of healthy diet leads to the insufficient supply of essential Vitamins and minerals to our body. On the basis of the observations from the test results, this profile covers a wide range of blood-related problems and Vitamin deficiency issues. The blood test sample is collected from your doorstep. Lab testing is performed in the highly equipped labs under the supervision of experienced healthcare professionals.
Listed Below Are Sub Sections Of Vitamin Panel 3
- ABSOLUTE COUNTS(6). Our blood has constituents like Basophils, Immature Granulocytes(IG), Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils. These require to be at a comparable level. Increase or decrease in the level of these constituents can lead to the growth of serious health issues like Cancer etc. The 6 tests included in the Absolute Counts are meant to find the exact amount of these constituents.
- DIFFERENTIAL COUNTS(6). This profile also has 6 test parameters in it. These test parameters give the complete blood count. Differential Count discloses the abnormality in the population of White Blood Cells.
- HEMOGRAM PROFILE. The increase in the number of Leucocytes in the blood can be an alarm towards diseases. It is important to maintain the average level of TLC, i.e., 4.00-11.0 x 109/L. The Hemogram profile testing measures the TLC (Total Leucocytes Count.
- OTHER COUNTS(15). The 15 test parameters included in the profile Other Counts, measure the volume of the essential blood constituents. Some of the blood constituents are Corpuscular Hemoglobin, Corpuscular Volume, Platelet, etc.
- THYROID PROFILE. The Thyroid profile is meant for the small Thyroid Gland which is found in the lower neck region. The two vital hormones Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) are the products of this gland. Symptoms like weight gain, lack of energy, depression etc., are caused due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. Thyroid profile lets us know whether the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- VITAMIN(2). The 2 tests in the Vitamin profile are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). It is recommended to maintain an average level of Vitamin B-12. This leads to result in good health. Vitamin B-12 helps to manufacture the right amount of RBC (Red Blood Cells) which as a result keep the nervous system function properly. One should also keep track of the Vitamin D level of the body. High or the low level of Vitamin D leads to serious health issues. The Vitamin D level of the body requires proper monitoring. Increase and decrease can lead to some serious health issues. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy)
How to book the Vitamin Panel 3 test? One can simply book the test by filling the form alongside and taping the SUBMIT button. You can also make a call on 7289-87-6363, we have a 24×7 active team who will be happy to assist you for additional information and medical advice.
How will be the Vitamin Panel 3 test performed? Booked the test! Now stay at the provided location in the given time slot. Our team of Sample Collector will reach there to collect the samples there itself.
How to make the payment for Vitamin Panel 3? The payment will be given to the sample collector at the time of performing the test. We don’t charge any extra or hidden charge apart from what is shown on the screen.
When and how will be the reports collected? The test reports are mailed within 48-72 hours on the provided mail account. On the request, we also send a hard copy of the reports on the provided mailing address.